• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Hey ENFPs...question for ya

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh right.

Alexx: Antisocial one is an NT that might be a little challenging to start with. You might wanna work your way up to him :devil:

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
Gotcha. Stay away. No problem. I could hug him....No.

Hey, do NT's bite?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Gotcha. Stay away. No problem. I could hug him....No.

Hey, do NT's bite?

Only when they panic. Always approach an NT you wanna hug with slow, reassuring movements.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Actually I'm more likely to freeze in panic when sneak hugged, rather than bite. And soft-gooey center? More like a black core of coal, that will take years of the hyper ENFP squeezing to press into a diamond.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Alexx, bring popcorn to sway this one.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I find with INTJ's normally they are open to discussion. They like to think and will not staunchly stand behind their theories, they like to have people to bounce them off of. So if someone is fighting tooth and nail for something they certainly aren't showing the awesome "INTJ considering every option" characteristic.

And if they aren't, they aren't going to appeal to me.

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
I have an INTJ roomate and we are the best of friends! Hell, you might have seen him around these forums looking for an NFP to snap up!:tongue:

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
Yeah - I still dunno about them.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Serious advice time:
Stay away from NTs unless you really know what you're getting into. If you're not prepared, we can end up hurting someone (likely completely unintentionally and without realizing it). But if you understand how we think and can deal with it, we can be great.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Serious advice time:
Stay away from NTs unless you really know what you're getting into. If you're not prepared, we can end up hurting someone (likely completely unintentionally and without realizing it). But if you understand how we think and can deal with it, we can be great.

I've done this. Sometimes you bring someone who cares about you to tears and you really just don't get it. Made my ESTJ cry a bunch of times, who would have thunk? But, supposedly ENFPs are concerned with making sure others feel okay, and they don't hurt others? Don't really have to worry about doing that to us I would think. Pretty low maintenance in that department, and you all seem to have a pretty decent appreciation for our ideas so we'd get a lot out of that.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I know! Pretty impressive. And I wasn't even trying to. I'm just that abrasive. *flex*

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
See I love NTs and as Costrin said, once you appreciate how they work you will be fine... Everyone has their strengths so if I need some emotional support... someone to hug me and fluff me up I just don't turn to the NTs in my life but when I am ready to face the world and sort the problem out they are my first port of call! I agree with what Jock said about ENFPs... As long as everyone else is happy then I am happy and I am hardly ever offended by anyone! if an NT says something harsh I know from what place it's coming... if on the other hand an NF said something similar it maybe more hurtful because I would know that this was their intention!

In respnse to OP... WHere are all these INTJs??? I'm not sure that they're chasing ENFPs perhaps they are just sitting on the sidelines and laughing at us maybe... but chasing us??!! But if they eva wanna start I'm sure there are a few ENFPs here that owuld be happy to be chased by the mastermind! :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i agree with miss wild...and remember in person we're awesome at reading people so something an nt says online may not be as offensive to you in person especially once you know them and know how they work. i'm rarely offended either, in person.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Hmmm, I have a lot of NT friends and have dated NT's and frankly, you guys are just as likely to be hurt as an ENFP. Just because you're a thinker doesn't mean you are immune to feelings, you can't fool me! :p

In fact, because the realm of emotions and relationships isn't your forte or natural style, you are more likely to make gaffs that makes your object of affection leave or otherwise have unintended results. You have to be more careful.

And the ENFP is going to bounce back much more quickly and move on. My INTP friends are CRUSHED when things don't work out the way they wanted. You INTPs in particular process 'the end' very slowly and it seems very hard for you to get over things.

BTW, weren't we talking about INTJs and ENFPs just now? Tell me more!

simpleamazement

MBTI Type
istj
Enneagram
I'M SINGLE!!!

Post pics.

Um, what? No. No one's strong desire of me will push me away. If anything it would catch my attention or draw me more towards them.

Interesting.

Do INTJs pursue ENFPs IRL? Or do you mean just online from what you've seen?

Just from what I've seen.

What website is this? Are they askng for ENFPs specifically?

I think there probably just aren't enough people who are familiar with MBT theory and types that would make a 'by type' dating site viable.

I've mostly seen this INTJ online behavior in the myspace MBTI forum. I'm not sure if I've seen that here. But yeah, they've mentioned ENFPs.

I don't know of any mbti dating websites.

mackie

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Actually I'm more likely to freeze in panic when sneak hugged, rather than bite. And soft-gooey center? More like a black core of coal, that will take years of the hyper ENFP squeezing to press into a diamond.

ARgh... I was thinking about something really clever to say, when I read this... and now I can't stop thinking about diamonds inside people... :doh:

:violin: <--- for me :p