• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Hey ENFPs...question for ya

FantailedWall

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
4w5
".. so [insert your favorite INTJs name here] I totally see your point there... but look!... how cute I am with this little hat... and.. ooohhhh... that bunny is sooo soft... :)..."

.. and the INTJ have to acknowledge his defeat :banana:

Way to perpetuate the 'silly/lacking in reason' stereotype.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Is the point of life being yourself or disproving a stereotype?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually just pouting and being random tends to work to make them forget their logic ('What was I thinking about again..oh right, she is being adorable!') :devil:

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
o_O Why disprove their logic with cuteness? Provide your own logic, and if they refuse to acknowledge your position is superior (assuming it is for this example), forget about it and let them think they have the argument. Its not like its gonna hurt you at all. I don't see the point in making yourself look like a child to throw their argument out the window.

Just seems.. childish, I guess.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
o_O Why disprove their logic with cuteness? Provide your own logic, and if they refuse to acknowledge your position is superior (assuming it is for this example), forget about it and let them think they have the argument. Its not like its gonna hurt you at all. I don't see the point in making yourself look like a child to throw their argument out the window.

Just seems.. childish, I guess.

Coz it's a game. If I seriously need to make a point, I will do so, and he will very much take my arguments on board. But it is fun to push his buttons and confuse him when he's getting all wound up over nothing. I guess you could say it's a way to distract him and relax him a bit.

I thought the :devil: would give away that I was semi-joking...

FantailedWall

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
4w5
Is the point of life being yourself or disproving a stereotype?

I am myself. And that 'self' likes reason and not always having to be the one that 'backs off' in order to stroke egos.

In all honesty - I could see myself in an argument I see no point/have lost interest in, just whipping out a hat and playing the child. Hey, ENFP attention span over here!!

However I would not appreciate being viewed only in this way, particularly by a partner, who I need to see me as an intellectual equal. I need mental stimulation too!

It's not always sunshine and lollipops over 'ere.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ

Because the INTJ logic usually doesn't apply, Te being mostly mere strategy, and it being Fi providing the conviction. The real logic then is in the structure of the Fi, and Te isn't for arguing that away but for realising it.

Or some such nonsense.

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
Meh - I'd take the INFJ's & INFP's over the INTJ's. (I'm still pouting over the NT thing)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Meh - I'd take the INFJ's & INFP's over the INTJ's. (I'm still pouting over the NT thing)

Oh sweety, you just got startled by that 'armor' NT's carry around. I promise ya that the soft and mushy center is so worth it ;)

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Also, a lot of those are INTP. INTJ usually come across differently.

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
Oh sweety, you just got startled by that 'armor' NT's carry around. I promise ya that the soft and mushy center is so worth it ;)

I should find one to peel then you think? :wubbie:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I should find one to peel then you think? :wubbie:

Good on ya ;)
Remember, pace yourself and don't give up too soon :hug:
So, who will be your very first victim? Any volunteers? :devil:

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
O - I have someone in mind already....

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ohhh.. *breaks out the popcorn*

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
He was very facetious the other day. I can't give too many details out here:D

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
Careful with popcorn!?!?!

I'm joking - I won't peel anyone (I wouldn't know how). I will just sit back and watch for more NT comments - paying careful attention.