User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 63

  1. #11
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    yeah...you're right i have no idea actually.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  2. #12
    Senior Member alexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin V View Post
    I have noticed there are are a whole lot of INTJs looking for their ENFP soulmate (especially on the internet), but it seems that ENFPs usually pass them up. Why is this? Is it because their strong desire of you pushes you away? What do you think?

    Being new, and just starting to get an idea of the types, perhaps its because it seems like, at least to me over the last few days, a lot of NT's are kinda jerkfaces. Sorry - no offense to the non-jerkface NT's. And, they seem to have a real disdain for ENFP's...

    Maybe? No? Yeah?

    89% Extroverted ~ 68% Intuition ~ 84% Feeling ~ 89% Perceiving
    Enneagram: 2w1 SO/SP Socionics: ENFp
    Cognitive Process
    Se 30.4% Si 19.1% - Ne 38.4% Ni 26.4% - Te 23.1% Ti 20% - Fe 46.4% Fi 35.8%
    Sanguine | Phlegmatic
    Right Brain Dominant

  3. #13
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    INTJ's shouldnt be <3

  4. #14
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alexx View Post
    Being new, and just starting to get an idea of the types, perhaps its because it seems like, at least to me over the last few days, a lot of NT's are kinda jerkfaces. Sorry - no offense to the non-jerkface NT's. And, they seem to have a real disdain for ENFP's...

    Maybe? No? Yeah?
    I think NTs for the most part like ENFPs. But when there is a thread titled "Hate an ENFP? Tell us why!" we will most likely tell the truth and what we think about the type stereotype in general. We are often very quick to provide criticism.



  5. #15
    Senior Member alexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I think NTs for the most part like ENFPs. But when there is a thread titled "Hate an ENFP? Tell us why!" we will most likely tell the truth and what we think about the type stereotype in general. We are often very quick to provide criticism.

    Yes, and in droves. Did an alert go out to the NT network on that one?

    89% Extroverted ~ 68% Intuition ~ 84% Feeling ~ 89% Perceiving
    Enneagram: 2w1 SO/SP Socionics: ENFp
    Cognitive Process
    Se 30.4% Si 19.1% - Ne 38.4% Ni 26.4% - Te 23.1% Ti 20% - Fe 46.4% Fi 35.8%
    Sanguine | Phlegmatic
    Right Brain Dominant

  6. #16
    Member mackie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Yeah... my expierence is that if you don't want to know the real aswer to "does my ass look big in these pants?" don't ask a NT ...

    Well I can only imagine that NF's would be quick with criticism when ENFP's invite them to shoot af them... haha......and my experiencd is that NF's don't mean the criticism in a bad way.. more in a constructive manner, but we just take it bad cause we are so much more sensitive.... I guess it just comes down to that when a INTJ and a ENFP criticise, it doesn't mean the same, and that causes misunderstandings... well I might be wrong

    But my feeling is that ENFP's and INTJ's in generel like each other... probably because we are so different on many aspect... but I don't blame INTJ's to be fet up and confused with ENFPs hehe... but we all know that they are just being slly and need a BIIIG hug... even though they don't know it and don't want it

  7. #17
    Senior Member alexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mackie View Post
    Yeah... my expierence is that if you don't want to know the real aswer to "does my ass look big in these pants?" don't ask a NT ...

    Well I can only imagine that NF's would be quick with criticism when ENFP's invite them to shoot af them... haha......and my experiencd is that NF's don't mean the criticism in a bad way.. more in a constructive manner, but we just take it bad cause we are so much more sensitive.... I guess it just comes down to that when a INTJ and a ENFP criticise, it doesn't mean the same, and that causes misunderstandings... well I might be wrong

    But my feeling is that ENFP's and INTJ's in generel like each other... probably because we are so different on many aspect... but I don't blame INTJ's to be fet up and confused with ENFPs hehe... but we all know that they are just being slly and need a BIIIG hug... even though they don't know it and don't want it

    Be careful there - you may lose a digit from attempting the "hug" with them. I KID! I KID!

    89% Extroverted ~ 68% Intuition ~ 84% Feeling ~ 89% Perceiving
    Enneagram: 2w1 SO/SP Socionics: ENFp
    Cognitive Process
    Se 30.4% Si 19.1% - Ne 38.4% Ni 26.4% - Te 23.1% Ti 20% - Fe 46.4% Fi 35.8%
    Sanguine | Phlegmatic
    Right Brain Dominant

  8. #18
    Senior Member FantailedWall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    248

    Default

    'Coz my Dad is an INTJ and I don't find arrogance attractive.
    (LOL - I jest, I jeeest. I know not all of you are like this - but my experience with NT's says that once they are convinced of something? No amount of reasoning short of 36 different reference websites and a hefty novel will change their mind)


    Quote Originally Posted by mlittrell View Post
    second... i dont want a relationship online
    third...ever
    What he said.

  9. #19
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    Absolutely love INTJs and have my very own, thank you very much. Oh, and of course, we met online..best place to find one
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  10. #20
    Member mackie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2
    Posts
    32

    Default

    I have my own INTJ too ... and... well at least ENFP girls can make INTJ's change their mind or loose an argument... cause we have the most powerful argument ever! :

    ".. so [insert your favorite INTJs name here] I totally see your point there... but look!... how cute I am with this little hat... and.. ooohhhh... that bunny is sooo soft... ..."

    .. and the INTJ have to acknowledge his defeat

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] A question for ENFPs and for people who love them.
    By hazelsees in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 08:44 AM
  2. [E7] 7w8 and enneagram gurus.. question for ya
    By Santosha in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 03:15 PM
  3. [ENFP] Question for ENFP's and initial attraction
    By thescientist in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 10:12 PM
  4. [ENFP] Question for ENFPs (dudes especially)
    By ZiL in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 11:59 AM
  5. [INTJ] Hey Again Fellow INTJs ..... Another Question For You about Emotions!!!!!
    By WithoutaFace in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 06:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO