• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] the problem with money..

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Too bad that communism thing didn't work out to well... But don't worry too much because when the apocolypse comes money will become worthless and we'll be forced back to primitive trading.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
And even then I would make good trades I promise ! :D

niki

MBTI Type
INFP
Too bad that communism thing didn't work out to well... But don't worry too much because when the apocolypse comes money will become worthless and we'll be forced back to primitive trading.

which is why, for some weird reasons, I am still very interested much in the 2012 thing, and also the LHC experiment *hoping something HUGE would happen to this money-driven world, and human's consciousness & nature would transcend*
blah...
i can hear somebody at the back right now saying "stop looking & posting at those useless board! you're already 27 yrs old now, start thinking about finding a prospectful career, get settled, think of a high-paying jobs, apply apply apply for it" etc etc etc.....
troublesome...:headphne:

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
I can definitely relate to your persepective, money just complicates things, and alot of people are even too irresponsible to manage their own money. Money is power in the current system, so we need to change the whole system to get rid of the power money has, alot of people are pointing to the resource based economy idea.