User Tag List

First 123 Last

I was going to say the same.

The problem with money is that the government here is handing it out, and I don't qualify to get it, because I didn't earn enough to pay tax last year while studying. Hence I'm of the view that the poor and underprivileged deserve to get more in the government package .
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    The problem with money is that the government here is handing it out, and I don't qualify to get it, because I didn't earn enough to pay tax last year while studying.
    So you were too poor last year and that means they don't give you what they give to others? That's strange... It's like an ultimatum: "Drop under this line and we will keep you poor!"

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    So you were too poor last year and that means they don't give you what they give to others? That's strange... It's like an ultimatum: "Drop under this line and we will keep you poor!"
    It's meant to be for economic stimulus. And maybe poor people buy food rather than electrical goods or something. Not sure of the logic. Just know I don't get it at this stage.

I think now that a lot of my state has burnt down it will be changed though. Because there are a lot more people in real need.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

That sounds just so strange and wrong. Here they give money to the people who need it. Ok, that means that there's always some bums who take advantage of the system, but there isn't so many of them that it would be any good if they were denied their money.

That sounds just so strange and wrong. Here they give money to the people who need it. Ok, that means that there's always some bums who take advantage of the system, but there isn't so many of them that it would be any good if they were denied their money.
    Yeh, the poor people get the normal welfare still, but for some reason the handouts to help the economy go to everyone but them. It's almost a thousand dollars too. So I'm going to be watching everyone else I know get it and missing out, which is a bit annoying.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

money is needed for the "system" to run. the people who are the best at running the "system" tend to be ones who have the most of it and are also the ones that "need" it those most. i personally am quite happy with not having tons of money (after college that will change) but i also do not want responsibility for running the "system". so ill leave it to the people who are best with both. admittedly they also take advantage of the "system" and take a little extra. that pisses me off but i digress. is the "system" formed for certain people to make money... of course, otherwise you would have shmucks like me running the system and though im good at coming up with new ideas for the "system" i dont think i would quite enjoy keeping it running.
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    ESTJ

Not caring about making money is one thing and getting food on the table is another. It is difficult to find a balance. For me the problem is that the career choices possible for me are limited as the only motivation for many jobs is only money. I want something more out of my work. So, because I don't care that much about money, I am more picky about the other aspects of work. These things are not appreciated that much so it is hard to make myself useful.
    I can understand that. What does it take to motivate you?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

My problem with money is the fact that it exists.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    My problem with money is the fact that it exists.
    Agreed.

I'll have money one day, and won't have any the next, and will be thinking to myself..what happened? It always seems to mysteriously vanish whenever I get my hands on it!
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I make a rough $10400 a year as a student and spend a rough $15000 a year.. whats the problem with money ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]