• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What type is the one most taken advantage of?

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
By this, I don't mean gullible - I mean someone who works hard and is faithful but people overlook their contributions and / or intelligence.

Kinda the doormat syndrome.

Just interested in trying to type a close relation ...

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISFJ?

that isn't really a type thing though. Maybe introversion, if anything.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
By this, I don't mean gullible - I mean someone who works hard and is faithful but people overlook their contributions and / or intelligence.

Kinda the doormat syndrome.

Just interested in trying to type a close relation ...

there goes us...

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL, hey speak for yourself!

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
entps, obviously.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I'd probably guess ISFP and ISFJ. I think ENFP good-will sometimes gets taken advantage of too.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
As a "doormat" I am definitely thinking of someone who doesn't shine the light on themselves, being almost invisible in their support of others, so much so that others can take advantage even ...

I know it's behavioural, but curious if one type would be most prone to this occuring.

RiderOnTheStorm

E. N.. T... :P
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know a couple of ISFJs, irl. They're a little too accommodating. Always willing to help out in anyway they can. Real sweethearts. I could never take advantage of them even though I think I could. It would just feel terrible. I love 'em to death. :wubbie:

Silent Stars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I probably have been a lot, and in many cases definitely.

IrishStallion819

MBTI Type
INFJ
Ahahahah The INFJ/ISFJ/INTJ Male for sure, atleast when it comes to the women.. Will pLay hero for a day or so , in helping her get back on her feet. Then, She just ends up running into the arms of the similar type or the exact same guy that caused her the problems/drama and led to her to seek our help in the first place..

O well, I guess someone has to do it. I love and respect women to much to hold a grudge..

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Don't think ISFJs are doormats from your description. ISTJ seems 10 times more likely.

redacted

ISFJ on average probably.

Although...one of my ISFJ friends is pretty much on the opposite side of the spectrum...

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
ISFJ on average probably.

Although...one of my ISFJ friends is pretty much on the opposite side of the spectrum...

protective mechanism

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISFJ and ISFP in my opinion, followed by the INFJ.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
there goes us...
hahaha!!!
z7shysterical.gif

i was going to say isfj too...but i know 1...so i don't really know what the hell i'm talking about. :)

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I was taken advantage of so frequently when I was running on Shadow Power that it was kind of sad. It got to a point where an old friend that I trusted 100% stabbed me in the back, so he could two-time his girlfriend and sleep around behind her back. (Looonnng story. Let's just say he lied to people about my opinions of them.)

That incident was a wake-up call for me, and I learned from it. Big time.