• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What type is the one most taken advantage of?

wolfy

awsm
Long term some kind of *SFJ. They need to look after people and they need things done in a certain way. So there are plenty of leverage points to take advantage of.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The type that allows themselves to be taken advantage of are ISFJs as they can put other's needs ahead of their own, treat em right and you have one hell of a supporter.

D'Artagnan

MBTI Type
ENTP
There doesn't seem to be a whole heap of ESFj love around, but these guys definitely have a bad yen for being 'needed'. When taken advantage of, this can to leed an ESFj into thinking only of others and neglecting their own needs.

ESFj = Emotional masochist :BangHead:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
According to the profiles I've read, ISFJ.

Typelogic.com said:
ISFJs are often unappreciated, at work, home, and play. Ironically, because they prove over and over that they can be relied on for their loyalty and unstinting, high-quality work, those around them often take them for granted--even take advantage of them. Admittedly, the problem is sometimes aggravated by the ISFJs themselves; for instance, they are notoriously bad at delegating ("If you want it done right, do it yourself"). And although they're hurt by being treated like doormats, they are often unwilling to toot their own horns about their accomplishments because they feel that although they deserve more credit than they're getting, it's somehow wrong to want any sort of reward for doing work (which is supposed to be a virtue in itself). (And as low-profile Is, their actions don't call attention to themselves as with charismatic Es.) Because of all of this, ISFJs are often overworked, and as a result may suffer from psychosomatic illnesses.

mtaclof

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
The introverted, feeling, judging types.

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
I never finish anything...*looks at back projects*

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Thanks all - I really appreciate your input and thoughts ... :)

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
People take advantage of me all the time.

I'm WAY too nice.

Like that time I had bums fight each other for 10 dollars a piece.
In retrospect I could have just given 10 dollars to a winner, and kept the other $10 for myself.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
To "calculate" this you need to take ratio of how much that type is present in society and what are the traits of that type.

I will go with SFJs on this one.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
An I_F_ type.

No chance in hell.

Yeah, my mom is an ISTJ and she doesn't really do the whole helping/favor thing. And on the rare occasion that she does, she keeps that "favor" in the back of her mind for the next time she needs something form that person. My father, an ISFJ OTOH, irritates her to no end because he is always selflessly helping others on some project or other.

For instance, my mother's mom will call and drop a hint that her fence needs to be fixed, or that she is having some household problem or other that needs to be taken care of. My mother will just nod her head and tell her "oh, that's terrible. I hope you get it taken care of soon", while my father will volunteer his own time to go and help her. And he doesn't even like her or enjoy doing it. It's just some weird compulsion to be helpful. My mother then proceeds to bitch at him because this takes away time from his work/family/anything else more important in her view, while her mother could have easily paid someone or some service to do the work.

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
ISFJs are without a doubt one of the most loyal and self-sacrificing type out there. They take care of their families to the extent that they do develop psychosomatic symptoms and are so fragile and sensitive that others use this. They are often taken for granted.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISFJs are without a doubt one of the most loyal and self-sacrificing type out there. They take care of their families to the extent that they do develop psychosomatic symptoms and are so fragile and sensitive that others use this. They are often taken for granted.

True. But they also tend to be passive aggressively hostile to the people outside of their immediate family.

Gauche

True. But they also tend to be passive aggressively hostile to the people outside of their immediate family.

Right. But they have no balls to say "NO", when confronted directly.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Right. But they have no balls to say "NO", when confronted directly.

Yes, but then they retreat back into their office/apartment/hole, and then suddenly "change their mind".

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
Imay not know many ISFJs, but I have a really hard time seeing why they're be more vulnerable to malicious intent/abuse than ISFPs. Fuck I'd even say INFPs get taken advantage of much more than ISFJs

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I would totally agree with the ISFJ and being my shadow type I am drawn to them so I have known MANY!