• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What type is the one most taken advantage of?

R

Riva

By this, I don't mean gullible - I mean someone who works hard and is faithful but people overlook their contributions and / or intelligence.

Kinda the doormat syndrome.

Just interested in trying to type a close relation ...

Ahahahah The INFJ/ISFJ/INTJ Male for sure, atleast when it comes to the women.. Will pLay hero for a day or so , in helping her get back on her feet. Then, She just ends up running into the arms of the similar type or the exact same guy that caused her the problems/drama and led to her to seek our help in the first place..

O well, I guess someone has to do it. I love and respect women to much to hold a grudge..

when it comes to females i dont know. it depends on the guy who is using her, i think.
but when it comes to males definitely INTJ

i know 3 INTJ guys(two were my best buddies, and the other one deserves it. lol) who got used like a doormat. my gosh i dont know how they TOLERATE it. they cant tolerate inefficient, ignorant people. but they can tolerate their galfrends who always get late on them (atleast 1 hour) do their chores and listen to their CRAPPY mouths, and even get scowled by them for petty reasons. and the only thing they do is swallow it. and after they broke up they still think abt it, for the next 3 years. ARGHHHHHHH

but i have to say that ALL THREE of them were used like doormats by ESTP girls. ALL THREE. and one of them was my sister.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
entp ! girls always fuck me and then leave a sign on my mirror saying "fuck you, you suck, I stole your favourite vinyl by the way"

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I don't know enough ISFJ's in real life to say them. In fact, the ISFJ that I know seems pretty smart and practical (maybe that's the "J"?) about her relationships.

My vote is INFP (hands down) followed by INFJ.

The ironic thing is, I think from experience that INFPs are wary of getting taken advantage but that actually makes them more susceptible to it --> i.e. feeling taken advantage of or underappreciated in relationships.

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
i know 3 INTJ guys(two were my best buddies, and the other one deserves it. lol) who got used like a doormat. my gosh i dont know how they TOLERATE it. they cant tolerate inefficient, ignorant people. but they can tolerate their galfrends who always get late on them (atleast 1 hour) do their chores and listen to their CRAPPY mouths, and even get scowled by them for petty reasons. and the only thing they do is swallow it. and after they broke up they still think abt it, for the next 3 years. ARGHHHHHHH

but i have to say that ALL THREE of them were used like doormats by ESTP girls. ALL THREE. and one of them was my sister.

must be the power of love :heart:

on side note i also read that ENFP are bit guillable & easily scammed

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
^^ Dammit, only some of us, some of the time, and not after we get older and wiser. :whistling:

MBTI Type
INxJ
Everyone: ISFJ
Every Loved One: INFJ
Lover or Direct Family: INFP

FantailedWall

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
4w5
must be the power of love :heart:

on side note i also read that ENFP are bit guillable & easily scammed

WRONG.

You'll be hard-pressed really pulling the wool over an ENFPs eyes - we sometimes just choose to get involved and try to help, even if we know that we'll get pushed around.

Illogical? Yes. Masochistic? Perhaps?
Gullible? No.

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
WRONG.

You'll be hard-pressed really pulling the wool over an ENFPs eyes - we sometimes just choose to get involved and try to help, even if we know that we'll get pushed around.

Illogical? Yes. Masochistic? Perhaps?
Gullible? No.

sure sure if it makes you happy

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
isn't everything?
is an awesome way to sum up an important point in two words while letting the others talk about how awesome they are and how unfair the world is

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I can see ISFJ and I can see INFP I've been taken advantage of alot when I was a kid. and even now, and then if i say something to the person I spend a week going I shouldn't have said anything it really wasn't that big of a deal. but i don't realize it until its too late a lot of the times.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can tell you its not ISTP. We are to detached from the average person to allow ourselves to be doormats.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Any introverted feeler type perhaps can tend toward this? IxFx