User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 57

  1. #41
    Senior Member FantailedWall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Gotta go with the crowd and say 'ISFJ' on this one.

  2. #42
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    By this, I don't mean gullible - I mean someone who works hard and is faithful but people overlook their contributions and / or intelligence.

    Kinda the doormat syndrome.

    Just interested in trying to type a close relation ...
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishStallion819 View Post
    Ahahahah The INFJ/ISFJ/INTJ Male for sure, atleast when it comes to the women.. Will pLay hero for a day or so , in helping her get back on her feet. Then, She just ends up running into the arms of the similar type or the exact same guy that caused her the problems/drama and led to her to seek our help in the first place..

    O well, I guess someone has to do it. I love and respect women to much to hold a grudge..
    when it comes to females i dont know. it depends on the guy who is using her, i think.
    but when it comes to males definitely INTJ

    i know 3 INTJ guys(two were my best buddies, and the other one deserves it. lol) who got used like a doormat. my gosh i dont know how they TOLERATE it. they cant tolerate inefficient, ignorant people. but they can tolerate their galfrends who always get late on them (atleast 1 hour) do their chores and listen to their CRAPPY mouths, and even get scowled by them for petty reasons. and the only thing they do is swallow it. and after they broke up they still think abt it, for the next 3 years. ARGHHHHHHH

    but i have to say that ALL THREE of them were used like doormats by ESTP girls. ALL THREE. and one of them was my sister.

  3. #43
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    entp ! girls always fuck me and then leave a sign on my mirror saying "fuck you, you suck, I stole your favourite vinyl by the way"
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  4. #44
    RETIRED CzeCze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    GONE
    Posts
    9,051

    Default

    I don't know enough ISFJ's in real life to say them. In fact, the ISFJ that I know seems pretty smart and practical (maybe that's the "J"?) about her relationships.

    My vote is INFP (hands down) followed by INFJ.

    The ironic thing is, I think from experience that INFPs are wary of getting taken advantage but that actually makes them more susceptible to it --> i.e. feeling taken advantage of or underappreciated in relationships.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

    "I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

    Johari/Nohari

  5. #45
    Senior Member blanclait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ravana View Post
    i know 3 INTJ guys(two were my best buddies, and the other one deserves it. lol) who got used like a doormat. my gosh i dont know how they TOLERATE it. they cant tolerate inefficient, ignorant people. but they can tolerate their galfrends who always get late on them (atleast 1 hour) do their chores and listen to their CRAPPY mouths, and even get scowled by them for petty reasons. and the only thing they do is swallow it. and after they broke up they still think abt it, for the next 3 years. ARGHHHHHHH

    but i have to say that ALL THREE of them were used like doormats by ESTP girls. ALL THREE. and one of them was my sister.
    must be the power of love



    on side note i also read that ENFP are bit guillable & easily scammed

  6. #46
    RETIRED CzeCze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    GONE
    Posts
    9,051

    Default

    ^^ Dammit, only some of us, some of the time, and not after we get older and wiser.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

    "I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

    Johari/Nohari

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INxJ
    Posts
    3,917

    Default

    Everyone: ISFJ
    Every Loved One: INFJ
    Lover or Direct Family: INFP

  8. #48
    Senior Member FantailedWall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blanclait View Post
    must be the power of love



    on side note i also read that ENFP are bit guillable & easily scammed
    WRONG.

    You'll be hard-pressed really pulling the wool over an ENFPs eyes - we sometimes just choose to get involved and try to help, even if we know that we'll get pushed around.

    Illogical? Yes. Masochistic? Perhaps?
    Gullible? No.

  9. #49
    / booyalab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    1,511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeCakes View Post
    ^ ISTJ? NOWAY! At least not in my experience.
    I think they might let themselves be taken advantage of, but try to make you feel bad about it at the same time.
    I don't wanna!

  10. #50
    Senior Member blanclait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FantailedWall View Post
    WRONG.

    You'll be hard-pressed really pulling the wool over an ENFPs eyes - we sometimes just choose to get involved and try to help, even if we know that we'll get pushed around.

    Illogical? Yes. Masochistic? Perhaps?
    Gullible? No.
    sure sure if it makes you happy

Similar Threads

  1. What type is the most heroic?
    By Elfboy in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 06:54 PM
  2. What type is the most independent and why?
    By INTPness in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 02:19 PM
  3. What type is the most ..
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 06:10 PM
  4. [MBTItm] What type is the most likely to make a "What type is the most likely" thread?
    By Mort Belfry in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 01:32 PM
  5. What type is the most pedantic?
    By Kiddo in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 02:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO