• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Need some NF cheerleading?

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok, TinyArmy, I'll take you up on your offer.

The phones ring off the hook at work and I can't stand the noise.

I have too much paperwork and no motivation.

Nobody loves me.

sade

Nobody loves me.
I don't believe that even a bit. :wubbie:
:hug:

Pull the phone wire out, and pretend someone else accidently kicked it out.
Pile the paperwork in a huge heap on your desk and watch the people giving you sympathy (and say that's not all of it.).
And go have some coffee and something good. You deserve it. :D

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't believe that even a bit. :wubbie:

Pull the phone wire out, and pretend someone else accidently kicked it out.
Pile the paperwork in a huge heap on your desk and watch the people giving you sympathy (and say that's not all of it.).
And go have some coffee and something good. You deserve it. :D

*sigh of happiness*
Time for a cookie...
Thanks for the hug!

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Aimahn your only problem is that your a liar... I've seen your board... you get your fair share of :wubbie:

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
Coolio laadee!! Aye & welcome to the boards! Brooklyn's a fun place! Ya got Manhattan.. Time Square. The *best* pizza!! Super! So off topic, I know.. hehe :D:D

If anyone needs to cry, let out those tears. It's healthy. Even grown boys & girls can cry.. take a nice bubble bath, then blast up the speakers & dance your heart out! Like Hammer Man..lol

When someone's down, I usually just like to tell a funny joke or something.. or check out funny videos, pull out some old photos. How's about that yah? :wubbie:

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
By tomorrow a portion of my hair will be bright pink! I haven't ever dyed my hair before! I am excited

I can't get a girl to be romantically interested in me :(

This is silly! I used to feel this way and the moment I stopped looking I met someone I love very much. If you don't fret about it and instead focus on everything else in your life that you want to improve, you'll feel happier overall and girls will be all over you! You are a rad dude but when you're down on yourself, girls can see that and they believe the negative you is the only you and negative people make sucky boyfriends. Stop thinking about the girls! There's so much awesome stuff you could be doing right now!

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I've lost myself, and I'm not sure where to find me...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nope, they're not. Told my gf if she dyes her hair brown like her dumb friend she's on probation.
omg...i would have to do it just to piss you off, i think haha

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
omg...i would have to do it just to piss you off, i think haha

Then you would be in trouble and a punishment of my choosing would be in order.

Although I'm sure I'd come around and like it eventually. She'd look great in whatever haircut, maybe except for bald.

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
My INXP doesn't care what I do to my hair. Right now a sizeable portion of it is bleached a gross colour while I wait for one of the roomates to come help me apply the pink dye.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
As far as I can tell, everyone hates me to some degree, and the only women that are interested in me are doing so for ulterior motives. I am slowly losing my humanity and could also be called sociopathic.

Cronkle

MBTI Type
INFJ
As far as I can tell, everyone hates me to some degree, and the only women that are interested in me are doing so for ulterior motives. I am slowly losing my humanity and could also be called sociopathic.

The first step is admitting the problem. As a rational person, what could you do to improve it?

ENFJ talk: go to clubs, go walk around, observe interactions and try your hand at being whatever you want to be, Amazon.com: Loneliness: Human Nature and the Need for Social Connection: John Cacioppo, William Patrick: Books, read that book , read tips online for how to improve whatevers wrong.

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram

So? Women require a lot of time and attention. It's kind of a bitch. Humanity; also overrated. Don't let a predominantly F society dictate your priorities. I mean, are you really that unhappy being antisocial? I would likely sell most of my internal organs to be an introvert and a T type.

Also people likely don't hate you. INTs can be difficult to communicate with. It is likely the fault of people you interact with for being shit communicators. You're probably a pretty excellent person (never known and INTP who wasn't). Unfortunately this makes you part of the minority. Embrace your lack of humanity. It would only weaken you anyway.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
So? Women require a lot of time and attention. It's kind of a bitch. Humanity; also overrated. Don't let a predominantly F society dictate your priorities. I mean, are you really that unhappy being antisocial? I would likely sell most of my internal organs to be an introvert and a T type.

Also people likely don't hate you. INTs can be difficult to communicate with. It is likely the fault of people you interact with for being shit communicators. You're probably a pretty excellent person (never known and INTP who wasn't). Unfortunately this makes you part of the minority. Embrace your lack of humanity. It would only weaken you anyway.

Is this an ENFP talking for real? Thanks for the pick-me-up anyways.

pockets

MBTI Type
HUMM
I'm not liking the idea of being put in a group of immature jocks and jock-wannabes and two of my best friends (both INFJ) for a school thing (daily basis. with a workload that will necessitate 9-7pm days) for 7 weeks, and an additional community service project after. Talking about this to a friend today made me realise they intimidate me, and that I crave their approval even if I don't give them much of mine.
It's irrational. I doubt they notice me at all to have a negative opinion of me, but meh, being with people I can't be silly with, who MAY think dismissively of me (stupid and vain, i know) drives me crazy.
:/

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
I have to daily resist the impulse to kill one of them. It's mutual hatred. Thank god (if he exists) that there is an INFJ in my boat. In a way, I'm indespensible, and I like making people like those immature jocks you were talking about suffer.