User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

My INXP doesn't care what I do to my hair. Right now a sizeable portion of it is bleached a gross colour while I wait for one of the roomates to come help me apply the pink dye.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Post pics after!

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

As far as I can tell, everyone hates me to some degree, and the only women that are interested in me are doing so for ulterior motives. I am slowly losing my humanity and could also be called sociopathic.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    As far as I can tell, everyone hates me to some degree, and the only women that are interested in me are doing so for ulterior motives. I am slowly losing my humanity and could also be called sociopathic.

The first step is admitting the problem. As a rational person, what could you do to improve it?

ENFJ talk: go to clubs, go walk around, observe interactions and try your hand at being whatever you want to be, Amazon.com: Loneliness: Human Nature and the Need for Social Connection: John Cacioppo, William Patrick: Books, read that book , read tips online for how to improve whatevers wrong.

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post

So? Women require a lot of time and attention. It's kind of a bitch. Humanity; also overrated. Don't let a predominantly F society dictate your priorities. I mean, are you really that unhappy being antisocial? I would likely sell most of my internal organs to be an introvert and a T type.

Also people likely don't hate you. INTs can be difficult to communicate with. It is likely the fault of people you interact with for being shit communicators. You're probably a pretty excellent person (never known and INTP who wasn't). Unfortunately this makes you part of the minority. Embrace your lack of humanity. It would only weaken you anyway.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Army View Post
    So? Women require a lot of time and attention. It's kind of a bitch. Humanity; also overrated. Don't let a predominantly F society dictate your priorities. I mean, are you really that unhappy being antisocial? I would likely sell most of my internal organs to be an introvert and a T type.

Also people likely don't hate you. INTs can be difficult to communicate with. It is likely the fault of people you interact with for being shit communicators. You're probably a pretty excellent person (never known and INTP who wasn't). Unfortunately this makes you part of the minority. Embrace your lack of humanity. It would only weaken you anyway.
    Is this an ENFP talking for real? Thanks for the pick-me-up anyways.

MBTI
    HUMM

I'm not liking the idea of being put in a group of immature jocks and jock-wannabes and two of my best friends (both INFJ) for a school thing (daily basis. with a workload that will necessitate 9-7pm days) for 7 weeks, and an additional community service project after. Talking about this to a friend today made me realise they intimidate me, and that I crave their approval even if I don't give them much of mine.
    It's irrational. I doubt they notice me at all to have a negative opinion of me, but meh, being with people I can't be silly with, who MAY think dismissively of me (stupid and vain, i know) drives me crazy.
    :/
    ain't over till it's over.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

I have to daily resist the impulse to kill one of them. It's mutual hatred. Thank god (if he exists) that there is an INFJ in my boat. In a way, I'm indespensible, and I like making people like those immature jocks you were talking about suffer.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I need more Tiny Army

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics