User Tag List

First 210111213 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Unhealthy INFJs see negative connections and meanings that are not there. They think the world is conspiring against them.

I've seen my fair share of unhealthy INFJs, and boy are you quite the sight!

Quote Originally Posted by rogue1 View Post
    LOL That probably annoys a lot of people.

Well maybe not the crying part....

I have worked through most of this too....ummm some still apply, but working on it.

Why would anyone want an INFJ. sigh... LOL you get more than you bargain for.
    my boyfriend was extremely unhealthy when i started seeing him . . . but just those little "glimpses" of his good infj parts were enough to keep me going. in other words, his "positive traits" / good stuff about him were things that i SO SO value & are so rare to find in a person (especially a guy) that i decided to give him the benefit of the doubt & "push through" . . . now he is much healthier but it is a daily struggle because health is quite unfamiliar to him. i'm constantly trying to "sell" him on being healthy (which may sound bizarre) but he really really gave up & lost himself. i don't want to get any more personal but he is completely worth all the time i waited for him. he is so special to me, so unique.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by eclare View Post
    Eh, not necessarily. You can hold a grudge and not cut someone off. I find myself often revisiting arguments that have long past in the context of new and seemingly unrelated arguments.
    What's pathetic is if an INFJ who is not that intelligent doorslams another while truly clueless to the real happenings around them/self-deceives oneself into a false 'reality' spewing details that are out of context and didn't happen then projects the details of their 'findings' onto another.

Garbage.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by groovejet02 View Post
    Unhealthy INFJs see negative connections and meanings that are not there. They think the world is conspiring against them.

I've seen my fair share of unhealthy INFJs, and boy are you quite the sight!
    +3
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    An unhealthy INFJ doesn't have to go into martyr mode. Instead they can be very critical, temperamental, bossy, judgmental, dismissive, and uncaring. Quick to anger and when angered, may go on a rampage. Then cools off. Unhealthy INFJ is quite a sight to see.

I mean, not saying that like I've experienced it or anything...
    In bold-italic, I disagree... I would argue that OVER-caring fuels all the rest. I get critical of little things because I care about how those little things add up to big things, as an example.

As for THIS INFJ, one easy unhealthy trend, due to our rare and difficult nature, is to end up with a overpowering sense of 'i don't know what's wrong with me, but something must be!' ... I don't think it is unique in INFJs, but do think they are particularly prone to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

An unhealthy INFJ doesn't have to go into martyr mode. Instead they can be very critical, temperamental, bossy, judgmental, dismissive, and uncaring. Quick to anger and when angered, may go on a rampage. Then cools off. Unhealthy INFJ is quite a sight to see.

Sadly, you've just described me in many occasions. Definitely an accurate unhealthy INFJ description. It's not that I ever stop caring, but I become way too critical and frustrated to outwardly care. These episodes of anger are often followed by me crying my eyes out and feeling guilty.
    whose world is this?

MBTI
    INFJ

It's not easy being an INFJ, as you can see from this thread

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Sheesh. This thread just makes me cry.
    Wow this is Sooo true for me!!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ILI

I dunno, I dunno... I'm pretty sure I'm in an unhealthy mode right now. For a long time I was just detached. I ~am~ critical and judgmental when it comes to society's failings, environmentalism, etc... I even get weird when people don't refill the splenda jar or coffee water reservoir. But anger is rare for me, and it doesn't stick around for long at all. I've never been on a rampage. I do whine a bit when I've misplaced my keys. "wtf.... c'mon? they can't migrate on their own." This is probably not pleasant to overhear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ItsAGuy View Post
    I would argue that OVER-caring fuels all the rest.
    Indeed. It's the effort an unhealthy INFJ makes to make themselves and others think they don't care that fuels many of their bad traits.