User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Default ENFP's what's your dream?

What do you want to do? Where do you hope to be in 10, 15, 20 years?

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I would remove my insecurities.

As for my dream..I'm hoping to become an animal behaviorist, and more specifically, to work with young horses teaching them in the ways of Natural Horsemanship so they get the right start in life. Besides that, I'd like to work as a volunteer in a shelter or rescue to help make cats with behavioral problems suitable for rehoming again and giving stray kittens the right socialization from the get-go so they do not end up in the shelter again.

I know, I'm an idealist
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

aww...that's sweet. what a sweetheart you are.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    aww...that's sweet. what a sweetheart you are.
    Tnx
    What about you, girl?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

My dream is to live in a musical.

In 20 years, I hope to have enough money to buy minstrels who will follow me around and play "walking music."

If I could change something, I'd install an off-button on my forehead.

"OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i've always got ideas kickin around in there...i need some inspiration....not sure.

i think about opening a business...i think about doing artistic photography and traveling around...i feel like i should do something more worthwhile...but i'm not sure what.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISFJ

I want to have lived in at least a handful of different countries before I hit 40. Want to travel extensively. I can't die before I visit : most of Eastern Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Washington state and California, Peru, Northern Africa and Scandinavia. And a slew of other countries

I want to work in game development (game design in particular) and eventually be the project lead on something that will feel special to me (hopefully materializing some of the ideas I've dissected over the past 10 years).

You could say, a family, is a goal too. But not in the sense I will actively pursue it if it doesn't happen naturally. This should go without saying, only it doesn't, really, judging by the number of divorces and divided families everywhere.

I think that pretty much sums it up. Oh, and if I could change something about myself, it would be my laziness, hands down. I would like to be able to work even for things that don't immediately seem to be valuable.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    i've always got ideas kickin around in there...i need some inspiration....not sure.

i think about opening a business...i think about doing artistic photography and traveling around...i feel like i should do something more worthwhile...but i'm not sure what.
    Sounds cool
    It's not easy to run your own business, but if you have the discipline and aren't too scared of paperwork (or at least, that's how it works over here), it's very much worth it, with all the freedom you gain
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

My dream is to write superhero comics and then segway that into childrens' books/cartoons that don't feature infuriatingly anti-feminist characters. I want to change the face of childrens' television so that little girls have characters they can look up to on TV.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

QUESTION 1A: What do you want to do?
    ANSWER 1A: Occupationally, I would like to be a motivational speaker. I have been kicking around the idea of developing a "Well Rounded Person" curriculum to include things as obvious as (1) Exercise, (2) Nutrition, (3) Personal Finance, (4) Self Discovery, (5) Basics of Criminal Law and Tort Law, (6) Organization, (7) Basic Fashion Sense, and (8) Personal Analytical Tool Kit aka How to Solve Problems that You Run Into or Create for Yourself.

QUESTION 1B: Where do you hope to be in 10, 15, 20 years?
    ANSWER 1B: Teaching the course above to individuals, families, groups, or organizations/corporations. I would deliver a stripped down version of it for free to kids at local schools inbetween booked events.

QUESTION 2: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
    ANSWER 2: I can be impulsive. I can take things too literally and act on them to the effect of unintentionally pissing someone off. These two things I seek to improve over time, my clay is still wet, I am able to grow and to change.