User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

In a few words? Think: The Great White Way...

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix13 View Post
    My dream is to live in a musical.

In 20 years, I hope to have enough money to buy minstrels who will follow me around and play "walking music."

If I could change something, I'd install an off-button on my forehead.
    Hell YES.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    What do you want to do? Where do you hope to be in 10, 15, 20 years?

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
    I'm currently pretty happy to be without any goals or dreams of the future. I mean YAY! I have finally learned to live in this moment and not in the future. I really appreciate it but I still enjoy brainstroming different ways my life could develop in the future.

What I would like to change: many things and nothing at the same time.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEE

To recover.
    To finally feel like I'm in control of my life.
    To stop feeling like my personality is a cage and a fixed destiny. [Loathe being constrained]
    To know myself sufficiently to avoid self-sabotage.
    To develop a healthy philosophy and find meaning in life.
    To find my better and learn from him / her. [ Read cling like hell ]
    To write a novel or a story... something different and inspiring.
    To keep pushing my ideas, intellect and imagination.

Too many things I want to change. But if there was one... to not please people automatically to the point of erasing myself in the process, like I've been doing these last few years.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

A house, a career, and a man I love.

The ability to speak another language.

And I want to have touched foot into every continent minus Antarctica.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFP

I want to be a poet. Not a fake pretty verses poet, but a real poet that says something genuine and somewhat "original" at least insofar as whatever I say is said in a voice that is authentically mine.

In 20 years, I hope to have written a few plays, and I'd really like to have been published in one of the major magazines/journals (Poetry, The New Yorker, The Paris Review, The Kenyon Review, I'm sure there's plenty others).

If I could change something about myself, I would get a focus button so that I could make myself focus completely on a given thing (i.e., homework) for forty-five minutes, and then go back to being myself.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    I want to be a poet. Not a fake pretty verses poet, but a real poet that says something genuine and somewhat "original" at least insofar as whatever I say is said in a voice that is authentically mine.
    I'd love to have a few published poems out there also. With pretty much that same criteria

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    In 20 years, I hope to have written a few plays, and I'd really like to have been published in one of the major magazines/journals (Poetry, The New Yorker, The Paris Review, The Kenyon Review, I'm sure there's plenty others).
    Would you cast me in your plays, oh master poet?
    I promith I'm dynamic and articulathe.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

I'd love to work in philanthropy, or some kind of job where I get to help people on a wider scale. I'd also like to work with inner city children & foster kids, hopefully, in areas of counseling (sorta like a mentor). I'd love to work part-time as a professor, take classes part time for fun.. Basically, I dream of having a variety of things going on. I like the whole platter. And, hopefully to travel to Europe & other parts of the world..

I also dream of being able to take care of my family, regardless of how rough the economy is. I dream of just living a solid middle-class life (and staying there). And perhaps marry the man of my dreams.

What to change? Maybe to stay focused? Since I feel like I have some kind of ADD or something, not too bad though.. just need to stay more focused for longer periods of time.

MBTI
    GONE

What do you want to do?
    I want to be free and free people and free things. Liberation!

I want to find true love (in all its different forms and shapes) and happiness -- healthy, functional, transformative love and true happiness.

I want to experience The World, Life, and Other People.

Where do you hope to be in 10 years?
    I want to be where I want to be. I want to have figured it out by then. I want to have processed through all my demons and issues. I want to be Complete and Activated. Also I better have popped out my biological kids by then. And found my life partner. And found My Calling.

If I haven't done this in 10 years, ZOMG, fughget about years 15,20, and beyond. I am too depressed to think further.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
    I feel like I have at least one but more like many some fundamental blockages holdings me back and preventing me from being who I want and need to be. So if I could change ONE thing about myself, I would clear that blockage so I could flow, like water, through life and be the force I was meant to be.

I've used the analogy of water before, and I stand by it.

Currently, I feel frustrated.

I want to feel Authentic and I want to feel Alive.

On a superficial level this means I wish I were more honest, or just honest. I wish I could handle, process, and express the emotions of anger and sadness better, without shame, guilt, fear, self-consciousness, or hang ups.

I wish I could be terrified of things and still jump in, both arms ready to embrace the future.

I want to be a hard ass and a bad ass and be in control of my life and command respect so that I do not have to feel like I'm always second-guessing myself and pulling back.

I want to feel strong and trust myself and others.

Ummmmm, YEAH.

Thanks for the questions EA! LOL. Just in time for a not quite mid-life crisis! You saved me a whole journal entry!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

i've always got ideas kickin around in there...i need some inspiration....not sure.

i think about opening a business...i think about doing artistic photography and traveling around...i feel like i should do something more worthwhile...but i'm not sure what.
    Been there, too. The 'how' part makes me feel unsure & drives me nuts. These might help:
    1. Holland Code Quiz

2. Interests Search <- (Tab results here.)

* O*NET<- (For general research).

Universities/colleges use similar assessment tools. If 4 letters are equal, then tab down of the most important ones at link 2. Accommodate the missing interests with 'hobbies' (but the ideal career should feel like a hobby, right??). lol These are links I provided for fun. A career planning class might be of more help.. Or buy a book on it at the local J.C., since it has more accurate/resourceful info than the ones at retail bookstores IMO. Good luck!!

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

Oh, my greatest dream is to adopt ten kids. I could never quite justify having ten kids to myself unless they were adopted, but ten kids is how many I want!