• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] infjs, what do you think of this? - from an entp

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The important thing is not to let one "negative" experience with a type of person, let it affect your whole perception of that kind.. Just like a woman who has been raped by a black man, shouldn't think all black men are evil but what that "one" paticular man did a wrong towards her.. Also, Its important to remember that we all do things that "sabotage" our relationships with other people; Just when we get upset at someone for what they have done to us, we then need to make sure that we look at ourselves.. I would just encourage you to make right with this person and ask forgiveness and admitt where you have done wrong to him.. Life is too short to harbor hatred feelings towards and it'll make you feel so much better when you make right with another person.. Realize what has happened in the past, should stay in the past and you shouldn't let it affect you anymore.. But we has human beings, tend to harbor ill feelings about eachother, for what has happened in our past.

Wait wait, they're not all evil?

deleted
Well he's a guy so he was probably just using the argument as an excuse to break up with you.

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
is it easy for you just to shut someone off if they don't agree with you?

I don't recall ever cutting somebody off for a difference of opinion, but I did hang around with a lot of people who all shared similar opinions when I was 20. I did cut people off for some stupid reasons back then, though.

If everything you've posted is the entire story, then I'd probably chalk it up to immaturity. +1

i felt like i was walking on eggshells because i couldn't criticize him at all for fear of incurring his anger and defensiveness.

+2

Werewolfen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
To the OP, I believe in an eye for an eye BUT...the judicial system has grown so damned corrupt and incompetent that I think the death penalty should be abolished ,at least until the judicial system can be rebuilt....IF it even can be, I've searched it and read up on it many times, I know there have been people executed that were innocent , and I know not everyone on deathrow is innocent, but you know that saying "its better for 9 guilty to go free than it is for 1 innocent to hang". A web site that covers quite a few stories is Innocence and the Death Penalty | Death Penalty Information Center

I hate the justice system with a passion, its crooked, I don't mean to digress but out of ALL of the earth's incarcerated people...25%+ are locked up in the U.S. ...no doubt why...over the war on drugs which is nothing but a scam, more and more prisons are built every year, so what you get is business as usual and over zealous judges and prosecutors who grow desensitized at locking up people and looking down on most of them as animals.Then you get those prosecutors who like to look tough on crime and win a case by any-means-necessary, such as withholding evidence in many cases that would have prevented the jury from coming back with a NOT-guilty verdict, but nope, many bastard prosecutors have to put another notch on their belt for winning a case even when its weak as hell.

The judicial system is in dire need of a major overhaul and house cleaning, which I doubt it will ever happen unless we see the 2nd American Revolution, my opinion is America isn't a country no more , but a corporation, where everything is about greed,reputation,ego,power, and MONEY. The people that run the courts, they don't care, their hearts are just too cold, once upon a time judges and prosecutors would seek truth and justice waaay better than they do now, everything now is ...wam,bam,thank you mam...GUILTY! on to the next...GUILTY! on to the next...ect.

Thats my 2 cents worth, and it felt good getting it out.

Last edited:

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
To the OP, I believe in an eye for an eye BUT...the judicial system has grown so damned corrupt and incompetent that I think the death penalty should be abolished ,at least until the judicial system can be rebuilt....IF it even can be, I've searched it and read up on it many times, I know there have been people executed that were innocent , and I know not everyone on deathrow is innocent, but you know that saying "its better for 9 guilty to go free than it is for 1 innocent to hang". A web site that covers quite a few stories is Innocence and the Death Penalty | Death Penalty Information Center

I hate the justice system with a passion, its crooked, I don't mean to digress but out of ALL of the earth's incarcerated people...25%+ are locked up in the U.S. ...no doubt why...over the war on drugs which is nothing but a scam, more and more prisons are built every year, so what you get is business as usual and over zealous judges and prosecutors who grow desensitized at locking up people and looking down on most of them as animals.Then you get those prosecutors who like to look tough on crime and win a case by any-means-necessary, such as withholding evidence in many cases that would have prevented the jury from coming back with a NOT-guilty verdict, but nope, many bastard prosecutors have to put another notch on their belt for winning a case even when its weak as hell.

The judicial system is in dire need of a major overhaul and house cleaning, which I doubt it will ever happen unless we see the 2nd American Revolution, my opinion is America isn't a country no more , but a corporation, where everything is about greed,reputation,ego,power, and MONEY. The people that run the courts, they don't care, their hearts are just too cold, once upon a time judges and prosecutors would seek truth and justice waaay better than they do now, everything now is ...wam,bam,thank you mam...GUILTY! on to the next...GUILTY! on to the next...ect.

Thats my 2 cents worth, and it felt good getting it out.

I agree that there's no shortage of corruption in the justice system, but one small detail: the defense attorney, even if it's a public defender, has just as much of a chance to introduce evidence as the DA, so even if the prosecution fails to introduce evidence proving the defendant's innocence, it doesn't matter because any half decent defense attorney would, of course, introduce it himself.

But uh...fight the power! Yeah INFJ!

Silent Stars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
infj's, let me know what you think.
I think it's rather absurd that he would break up with you because of that. I certainly would never do such a thing myself. Sounds to me like he has a bit of an ego problem there. I'm really sorry you had to deal with that...:hug: