• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP playground

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
WOW... Only you ENFPs... I leave for like an hour and all this happens in my absense I have soooo much catching up to do... SOOOOOOO Have to reply to you all!!!!!!!! Hang on :D

G

garbage

I think I got officially verified as ENFP by erina in vent yesterday :nice: even though Wonkavision is a big jerk and tells me I can't be in the club :( Let's all ignore him and let me in anyway.

Sorry, guys, but I don't understand the INTJ love. The last thing I want to hear when I have some grandiose idea is, "pff, yeah, right, here, let me show you where the six hundred holes in that idea are, and smile while doing it, because I love finding fault with everything." Tried it once and it didn't work :doh:

I should post in the INTJ love thread.. but I'd feel like I'm prodding a stick into a beehive. And I don't want to be a buzzkill.

that pun wasn't even intentional, i swear, but i like it anyway

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think I got officially verified as ENFP by erina in vent yesterday :nice: even though Wonkavision is a big jerk and tells me I can't be in the club :( Let's all ignore him and let me in anyway.

Sorry, guys, but I don't understand the INTJ love. The last thing I want to hear when I have some grandiose idea is, "pff, yeah, right, here, let me show you where the six hundred holes in that idea are, and smile while doing it, because I love finding fault with everything." Tried it once and it didn't work :doh:

I should post in the INTJ love thread.. but I'd feel like I'm prodding a stick into a beehive. And I don't want to be a buzzkill.

When they do that, I tend to come up with the silliest solutions I can possibly think of to the errors they feel like coming up. Before long they will be rolling their eyes at you and eventually smiling, and...god forbid, if you win 'em over, they will actually help you execute the plan if you plan to go through with it (which is not really a given with ENFPs), coz they hate inefficiency and have the need to fix things :devil:

Another tactic is to ramble so fast through your plan without any coherency that they just look at you perplexed :huh:
Coz then they're unable to pick it apart :D
They're so adorable when they get efficient or frustrated with ya :wubbie:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

that pun wasn't even intentional, i swear, but i like it anyway

agreed...i prefer enablers actually...i want to hear...awesome idea! let's do it!

and yeah...it was your let's make out comment to i can't remember who...haha

G

garbage

When they do that, I tend to come up with the silliest solutions I can possibly think of to the errors they feel like coming up. Before long they will be rolling their eyes at you and eventually smiling, and...god forbid, if you win 'em over, they will actually help you execute the plan if you plan to go through with it (which is not really a given with ENFPs), coz they hate inefficiency and have the need to fix things :devil:

agreed...i prefer enablers actually...i want to hear...awesome idea! let's do it!

Silly tactics are no match for strong Js, especially when they have their blinders on :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

I guess if we didn't have people who liked to poke holes in things, we'd never have well thought-out ideas. But, still.. :BangHead:

Although I'll say that I get along great with my ISTJ boss.. it's like we're approaching the same problems from completely opposite angles. When I'm off speculating about what some document could mean.. he just comes up with the grand idea to just contact those responsible and get their interpretation. And when he's about to be harsh on some coworkers, I'll go off and seek another explanation for their behavior or try to motivate them. When we're working on a project, I usually take on the humanitarian end or consider how others might use our product, and he'll take care of the details and data analysis along the way. That I like :nice:

and yeah...it was your let's make out comment to i can't remember who...haha

I think it was to Wonka :cheese:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ha, you just don't have the patience and determination to keep it up then. If they do not like, which..happens, you can always just keep going , you'll at least be able to get under their skin and get some fun out of them :devil:

G

garbage

Yeah well you can't fault a P for having less determination and persistence than a J ;)

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*starts jumping around and playing in the sand pit* :devil:

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
^ Awww, purrdy soooong!!!

Why are ENFPs so fucking awesome, seriously.

Wild Horses, you are so *genuinely* good, that I want to shower you with love and praise and bubbles, and butterflies, and sphinx moths, and fragrant gardenia petals, and shtuff.

:)

AWWWWWWWWWW WOW!!! I'll be showered with anything from the captain anyday of the week... I guess my original song post is even more appropriate now for the captain.... YouTube - Nouvelle Vague - Just Can't Get Enough

I have an animal for you Captain... and much appropraite me thinks due to your sealoving nature... The albatros...

Royal_Albatross.jpg

" The albatross though nearly extinct has still much to teach us left on the earth who will listen... The albatross teaches us much about love, grace, about true leadship and about the courage to break through limits, however, perhaps the most beautiful message the Albatross can pass on to us is a message of loyality that cannot be broken even by death..."

YouTube - Fleetwood Mac Albatross.

scattershot

MBTI Type
ENFP
:hi: fellow ENFPs.

I'm bored and drinking cheap wine out of a sippy cup at 4:00 in the afternoon...seemed like a good time to stumble into the playground. :D

I can't get this damn song out of my head and it's making me way too hyper - YouTube - The Offspring - You're Gonna Go Far, Kid

And yes, I fail at embedding Youtube videos...gonna go hang my head in shame now.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Why is it that I always find my way to this thread?
Is it the toxic air?
The noise in my ears?
Lights, too bright to bare?
Or is it just the fact, that ENFPs are here?

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I think this represents a combination of an evil ENTJ and an evil ENFP:
thecrownsitsnoteasilyonprincejohnshead.jpg

Then of course, there is the loyal, gracious, and just ISTJ ;) :
robin2.gif

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
i can't say i've ever seen robin hood fill out a piece of paperwork or check a checkbox in my life

Dude, I WILL get through life doing as LITTLE paperwork possible!!! :steam:

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Disney's Robin Hood is actually one of the few Disney movies that I really liked when I was younger.