• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP playground

G

garbage

Update: I finally put some dishes in the dishwasher and put in a load of laundry. That's kind of enough work for right now. Haven't started on my homework yet :doh:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I lurrrrves this thread.

It makes me feel all werrrm and fuzzzzy on the inside!!!

:wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I created the thread with the intent to have ENFPs go buckwild whenever they felt like it without being called on it, so feel free to enjoy CC :devil:

G

garbage

Do you guys ever find yourself mirroring others' demeanors, gestures, enunciations, accents, speech patterns, and so on without even thinking about it?

I was over at a friend's place yesterday.. I was pretty well energetic and more random when I was talking to her because that's how she was, but when I was talking to her more laid-back friend, I found myself going so far as to enunciate as if I were of the surfer culture just as he was. Strangest damn thing.

I think I even do that on the forums. Look at me now as opposed to when I was hanging around the NTs :doh: I seriously have made more posts this week than I have in, well, ever.

See I hate dishwashers because they are unable to load themselves :D

I'm gonna train Tinkerbell to do it for me

too bad she's lazier than i am

I created the thread with the intent to have ENFPs go buckwild whenever they felt like it without being called on it, so feel free to enjoy CC :devil:

Let's stop all of this useless nonsense and get on with some philosophical debating already

:D

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Evil INFP:devil:, attracted by warm fuzzies...crawls out from under a rock to get warm.

:blink:

*crawls back under rock*

G

garbage

*crawls back under rock*

No. Once you're out, you can never escape. We'll Ne you until you hemorrhage.

I've got a cat on my desk, and she looks so peaceful and I don't want to disturb her. Guess I can't do any homework..

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
*bows down to the all-knowing, all-powerful, Amargith*

*sacrifices 13 kitties at the altar*

:newwink:

Do you guys ever find yourself mirroring others' demeanors, gestures, enunciations, accents, speech patterns, and so on without even thinking about it?
Hell yeah, that's just how I am wired I think.

I have this theory that being extroverted and having Fi is directly related to having more or more efficient, and, or intricate mirror neurons.

Observing, imagining, experiencing, kind of are all tangled up processes for me. When I see someone acting/feeling a certain way, I feel as though that it is happening to me, as well.

Evil INFP:devil:, attracted by warm fuzzies...crawls out from under a rock to get warm.

:blink:

*crawls back under rock*
You scerred, boy?

Wanna arm wrestle?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I've got a cat on my desk, and she looks so peaceful and I don't want to disturb her. Guess I can't do any homework..
That's not even an excuse, that's a valid reason why you simply cannot do your homework!!!

:yes:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I was over at a friend's place yesterday.. I was pretty well energetic and more random when I was talking to her because that's how she was, but when I was talking to her more laid-back friend, I found myself going so far as to enunciate as if I were of the surfer culture just as he was. Strangest damn thing.

I think I even do that on the forums. Look at me now as opposed to when I was hanging around the NTs :doh: I seriously have made more posts this week than I have in, well, ever.

I'm gonna train Tinkerbell to do it for me

too bad she's lazier than i am

Let's stop all of this useless nonsense and get on with some philosophical debating already

:D

yes...not accent change but mellow or not depending on who they are and where we are...i'd say i'm pretty changeable and feel differently in different company.

G

garbage

It certainly made it difficult for me to type myself..

I'm a caregiver, just like these people! Therefore, ESFJ!
I'm logical and rational, just like these people! Therefore, ENTx!
I can plan, organize, and lead with the best of them, just like these people! Therefore, ENTJ!

I think (maybe) being an Enneagram 9 just compounds the problem, too.

I've been overusing :doh:.. but.. :doh:

Is it bad that we're so influenced by the external environment? Some would view it as flaky, indecisive, or lacking a concrete sense of identity.. I just think we're so malleable that we can fit in anywhere. I kind of like that :yes:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*removes CC from the invite-list to protect her kittens*

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
224777491_2a7779a739.jpg

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It certainly made it difficult for me to type myself..

I'm a caregiver, just like these people! Therefore, ESFJ!
I'm logical and rational, just like these people! Therefore, ENTx!
I can plan, organize, and lead with the best of them, just like these people! Therefore, ENTJ!

I think (maybe) being an Enneagram 9 just compounds the problem, too.

I've been overusing :doh:.. but.. :doh:

Is it bad that we're so influenced by the external environment? Some would view it as flaky, indecisive, or lacking a concrete sense of identity.. I just think we're so malleable that we can fit in anywhere. I kind of like that :yes:

well...my values and interests never change...who i am...never changes but i like to communicate to people on their wave length...it's the ne i think...we can't help but figure them out quickly and sense how best to relate to them...so...i'm still coming from the same place, you know but i can do light and silly or deep and somewhat intellectual or play hostess and take care of people but they're all parts of me just different ones for different circumstances....i guess??

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
A glimpse of time caught into a static picture, for my dearest Erin.
filmnoir0028.jpg

G

garbage

well...my values and interests never change...who i am...never changes but i like to communicate to people on their wave length...it's the ne i think...we can't help but figure them out quickly and sense how best to relate to them...so...i'm still coming from the same place, you know but i can do light and silly or deep and somewhat intellectual or play hostess and take care of people but they're all parts of me just different ones for different circumstances....i guess??

It took me a while to figure out that there was some core that wasn't in a constant state of flux, because my behaviors didn't outright point to one. But it is there, definitely.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It took me a while to figure out that there was some core that wasn't in a constant state of flux, because my behaviors didn't outright point to one. But it is there, definitely.

so...enfp seems right then? yay. :)

and i love the pic outsider, thanks. i love that time period. :smile:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i hate laundry...hate it...i have the biggest pile of laundry sitting here waiting to be folded and it's making me really mad.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Erin I got an idea! You can trade places with Wild, you do the dishes and she does the laundry. That way everyone is happy! :D