• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP playground

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Especially for WH:

imgres

And: Gnome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

haha! didn't know there was a craze of "gnome sightings" in Argentina. That's like UFO sightings. Hilarious.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Javo, I dunno where you get your info, but that would be incorrect :coffee:

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
OH WOW!! Thanks for the pictures Amargith they are truely beautiful! And thanks for the link.... I am all gnomed up now! :D

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I am currently sitting in a cafe on Pearl St. in Boulder, Colorado.

It is buzzing here, and in every storefront there are pictures of a single red heart.

I went walking up and down the streets earlier and couldn't help but smile at all the couples of all ages and from all walks of life holding hands, loving each other.

There was a drum circle and ten people or so dancing, letting loose, not giving a fuck, it was nice!!!

People here smile at you, talk to you, welcome you and acknowledge your existence. It is almost entirely lacking in pretension, which is such a relief from my standard Los Angeles environment.

Happy people make me happy.

And, to all my fellow TypeC members, may you feel very loved on this Hallmark holiday!!!

:wub:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My_Little_Pony_01.jpg

Couldn't resist...

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
AWWW WOW!!! Great to see you Captain!!!.... And what a day to make an appearance... :wubbie: Missed your vibrant, confident, dynamic , sassy, and sexy presence here on the forums... Our playground needed a CC injection... fancy having a push on the swings ;) :D

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
That government misinformation campaign is working quite well I see.

:alttongue:

She's part of the conspiracy. All the rainbows, horses with wings, horns, and that come in primary colors, are all just a smoke screen.

Only domestic cats can save us. Haven't you ever seen a cat slinking away with a suspicious looking something in it's mouth?

Cats like the taste of gnomes. :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh come on Bi..can you honestly believe that I could ever be part of any conspiracy? *innocent look*