• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP playground

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*adds some scenery*

556645287_1244c48a44.jpg

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[YOUTUBE=Q-5Xgkzb-f4]Walking On Sunshine[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aahh yeah...now we're getting somewhere! *starts dancing*

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Aahh yeah...now we're getting somewhere! *starts dancing*
i can not for the life of me embed one of those things...i feel like i'm doing it right!! :devil:

Xellotath

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Yup! I say we give them a glimpse of our world here. I dunno about you fellow ENFP's but to me, my world is very similar to the Fairy Realm, so hence the unicorns and rainbows. Dunno if they come with pots of gold though *goes and checks*

Edit: loved the clip, WH ;)

Interesting. If I could define the parameters as I saw fit... I'd have a large-open field.

I'd have soft pastel color patterns of light navigate back in forth in space freely, as if alive. Kind of like a real-life desktop screen saver but without being intrusive, tacky or repetitive. Not too fond of nature, so the ground would be covered in large mirrors so it feels like I'm walking on the sky when I look down. I'd also have those comfy "lounge-poofs" all over the place... and glass tables. And also a little bit of fog.

[Pfeh, Smoke and Mirrors, how original Xel.]

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[youtube=nqK763V7D70] Soak Up The Sun[/youtube]

Last edited:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*stops by, looks around*
Too gushy
*leaves*

Awww, it looks like our brothers really don't feel comfortable here. Oh well, I'm sure they can put together their own playground if really necessary :)

Interesting. If I could define the parameters as I saw fit... I'd have a large-open field.

I'd have soft pastel color patterns of light navigate back in forth in space freely, as if alive. Kind of like a real-life desktop screen saver but without being intrusive, tacky or repetitive. Not too fond of nature, so the ground would be covered in large mirrors so it feels like I'm walking on the sky when I look down. I'd also have those comfy "lounge-poofs" all over the place... and glass tables. And also a little bit of fog.

[Pfeh, Smoke and Mirrors, how original Xel.]

That is so awesome! I totally follow ya on the pastel colours and the mirrors are just nifty ;)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh! Oh! I have an idea.... GIRLS VS BOYS PILLOW FIGHT AT THE ENFP PLAYGROUND!

We'll have it in exactly 2 hours, everybody be on time or else. /SJ

pillowfightkv6.jpg

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
ain't it funny Amargith that the ENFP guys are fluffed out by this thread yet we have an ISTJ, and a couple of INTP guys here... damn we even got an INTJ for a moment there.... What's that about??!!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh! Oh! I have an idea.... GIRLS VS BOYS PILLOW FIGHT AT THE ENFP PLAYGROUND!

We'll have it in exactly 2 hours, everybody be on time or else. /SJ

pillowfightkv6.jpg

Oh oh oh, I love it!!!!!!! *goes all hyper*

I need chocolate, brb!

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
OH BEAUTIFUL AMRAMGITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like your thinking Hmm sounds like a plan!