• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP playground

Qre:us

Peek-a-boo, I see you!

I come bearing gifts:

unicorns_extinct.jpg

RainbowsInside.jpg

ENFPs, what is the meaning of soul to you?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Someone's soul is their internal energy, their constant(ly) changing yet remaining self that shines through, in their eyes, their warmth, their words, their actions.

:)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think someone's soul is their aura, their "vibe", that something about them in their energy, in their emotions, their intentions, their passions. I think of it more as someone's presence.

Qre:us

I think someone's soul is their aura, their "vibe", that something about them in their energy, in their emotions, their intentions, their passions. I think of it more as someone's presence.

Someone's soul is their internal energy, their constant(ly) changing yet remaining self that shines through, in their eyes, their warmth, their words, their actions.

Is the soul then developed over time or fully formed from the beginning, once the being comes into existence?

Is the soul shifting in its form? Or constant?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I think there is an innate soul, kind eyes, kindness, or cold eyes, malice, and everything gray in between.

But, I do think that the soul is affected by outside influences, yet still, it is quite strong, and resilient and tends to still, shine through.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Is the soul then developed over time or fully formed from the beginning, once the being comes into existence?

Is the soul shifting in its form? Or constant?

I think it is developed over time, something that shifts, but begins from the spark of life in someone -it's the something that is missing from a dead body that is consistently with the living person from birth.

Like, when my grandpa got old he started to lose his intellect, but in many ways he still "felt" like him. As much as his body and mind changed, he wasn't completely unidentifiable. The essence was still in him until he died.

I know a few folks who believe that people don't have a soul until they are born, until they actually take a breath into their own lungs. I'm largely undecided on this point.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
In other words, even in a chaotic clusterfuck of a mess, someone's soul will still penetrate through.

I constantly refer to people as goodness, very few people, thank god, I refer to as bad news bears, but I dunno, this is kinda how I assess souls, it's what lies beneath whether in charcoal embers, or hot glowing flames, it's yes, I guess a "transmutable" self, but that self should be relatively constant.

It is the core self, I suppose.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
In other words, even in a chaotic clusterfuck of a mess, someone's soul will still penetrate through.

I constantly refer to people as goodness, very few people, thank god, I refer to as bad news bears, but I dunno, this is kinda how I assess souls, it's what lies beneath whether in charcoal embers, or hot glowing flames, it's yes, I guess a "transmutable" self, but that self should be relatively constant.

It is the core self, I suppose.

Yes I think core self is a good way to put it. :yes:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
aura.jpg