User Tag List

First 1959676869707179119 Last

Thread: ENFP playground

MBTI
    ENFP

WOW... Only you ENFPs... I leave for like an hour and all this happens in my absense I have soooo much catching up to do... SOOOOOOO Have to reply to you all!!!!!!!! Hang on
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

YouTube - Summoning - Land of the Dead

A little something special for all you ENFPs.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    SOOOOOOO Have to reply to you all!!!!!!!! Hang on
    good luck with that one

garbage

I think I got officially verified as ENFP by erina in vent yesterday even though Wonkavision is a big jerk and tells me I can't be in the club Let's all ignore him and let me in anyway.

Sorry, guys, but I don't understand the INTJ love. The last thing I want to hear when I have some grandiose idea is, "pff, yeah, right, here, let me show you where the six hundred holes in that idea are, and smile while doing it, because I love finding fault with everything." Tried it once and it didn't work

I should post in the INTJ love thread.. but I'd feel like I'm prodding a stick into a beehive. And I don't want to be a buzzkill.

that pun wasn't even intentional, i swear, but i like it anyway

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    I think I got officially verified as ENFP by erina in vent yesterday even though Wonkavision is a big jerk and tells me I can't be in the club Let's all ignore him and let me in anyway.

Sorry, guys, but I don't understand the INTJ love. The last thing I want to hear when I have some grandiose idea is, "pff, yeah, right, here, let me show you where the six hundred holes in that idea are, and smile while doing it, because I love finding fault with everything." Tried it once and it didn't work

I should post in the INTJ love thread.. but I'd feel like I'm prodding a stick into a beehive. And I don't want to be a buzzkill.
    When they do that, I tend to come up with the silliest solutions I can possibly think of to the errors they feel like coming up. Before long they will be rolling their eyes at you and eventually smiling, and...god forbid, if you win 'em over, they will actually help you execute the plan if you plan to go through with it (which is not really a given with ENFPs), coz they hate inefficiency and have the need to fix things

Another tactic is to ramble so fast through your plan without any coherency that they just look at you perplexed
    Coz then they're unable to pick it apart
    They're so adorable when they get efficient or frustrated with ya
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post

that pun wasn't even intentional, i swear, but i like it anyway
    agreed...i prefer enablers actually...i want to hear...awesome idea! let's do it!

and yeah...it was your let's make out comment to i can't remember who...haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    When they do that, I tend to come up with the silliest solutions I can possibly think of to the errors they feel like coming up. Before long they will be rolling their eyes at you and eventually smiling, and...god forbid, if you win 'em over, they will actually help you execute the plan if you plan to go through with it (which is not really a given with ENFPs), coz they hate inefficiency and have the need to fix things
    Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    agreed...i prefer enablers actually...i want to hear...awesome idea! let's do it!
    Silly tactics are no match for strong Js, especially when they have their blinders on

I guess if we didn't have people who liked to poke holes in things, we'd never have well thought-out ideas. But, still..

Although I'll say that I get along great with my ISTJ boss.. it's like we're approaching the same problems from completely opposite angles. When I'm off speculating about what some document could mean.. he just comes up with the grand idea to just contact those responsible and get their interpretation. And when he's about to be harsh on some coworkers, I'll go off and seek another explanation for their behavior or try to motivate them. When we're working on a project, I usually take on the humanitarian end or consider how others might use our product, and he'll take care of the details and data analysis along the way. That I like

and yeah...it was your let's make out comment to i can't remember who...haha
    I think it was to Wonka

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

ha, you just don't have the patience and determination to keep it up then. If they do not like, which..happens, you can always just keep going , you'll at least be able to get under their skin and get some fun out of them
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

garbage

Yeah well you can't fault a P for having less determination and persistence than a J

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

*starts jumping around and playing in the sand pit*
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.