• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP playground

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh come on honey..there's nothing quite like being hunted and conquered by an INTJ ;)

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I am here to pay my monthly tribute. This time, fish.

23835460800f1b6a2f11o.jpg

Sacrator

MBTI Type
ENFP
Why do some Enfp's like INTJ's anyways? I always thought they were too critical and insensitive. Most of them lack friends and always think too much and have to judge everything people say. Sorry if i'm wrong about some INTJ's i've just had lots of bad experiences with INTJ's in the past.
1004_p.jpg

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ha, then you haven't looked beyond the surface :D

Most INTJs appear like steel on the outside, but are warm and gooey on the inside. Teasing them is awesome, as is seeing them frustrated and unnerved at what you're doing. And, you know you're breaking through that steel surface when you're able to get them to stare at you and see the side of their mouth pulling up. It means they cannot help but be amused at you, and believe me, they are so trying not to be or at the very least not trying to show you :D :D :D

Yes they can be blunt, to the point, in a 'get out of the way, fool'-kinda way as they are usually on a mission. And seeing them on a mission is actually quite endearing and admirable at the same time, not to mention hot, as they ooze determination at that point. Now, if they're on a mission about silly details, then it is up to us, NFPs to smile at that and go tease them off that mission. Nothing like seeing an INTJ confused at your antics while they're trying to concentrate :D
It's risky, and you might get blown up at, but if you keep it lighthearted and just laugh at them, even if they blow up, and don't push them too far, most won't be able to resist your zaniness and crack up too. And voila...you have reached the gooeyness inside.. at least the first level :D

Believe me, they're awesome for when you need help getting shit done, as they don't beat about the bush. It truly is their strength. All they need in return is someone to give them a break from the mission on occasion ;)

Sacrator

MBTI Type
ENFP
I was a INTJ off and on through my life during my dark times while working It seemed like a hard thing to escape because i didn't like what i had become. But my experience was i had become a insane workaholic who went far but my soul suffered from the ordeal. I often sometimes felt emotionally numb and unable to relate to people well anymore. I would usually try to take on the weight of the world and the weight of my own life at the same time trying to do above and beyond. I have a identical twin brother who is a proud INTJ and he was staying with me at the time when i would usually change into a INTJ(probably from being around him too much and a twin thing). I think he brings out that part of me which im not compatible with. I cant stay in that mindset or i get negative feelings all the time and feel miserable. But i was just like you are saying gooey on the inside but steel on the outside. Maybe your intrigued by intj's because you see a little hint of ENFPness in them just wanting to be released and opened up. THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE :vader1:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol...ahh you really have no idea how gratifying it is to crack one :devil:

But I can see now why you're a bit stand-offish about them. A balanced INTJ is truly a blessing, take my word for it, especially for us NFPs ;)

...and even unbalanced ones..when I see them going off on a rampage, I cannot help but smile. Even those that will try and trample all over me, ignoring the invitation I tend to extent. I've never been intimidated by INTJs. I know that bluntness is just a mask..and I know what's behind it :devil:

I also know that, in time, they'll stop denying who they are, though they'll never show it to the world, unless someone looks beneath the surface. They just are struggling how to find their way still :)

Goatman455

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
anyone else notice ENFP males/females are like TOTALLY opposite of one another? Maybe they're more susceptible to gender roles....

I think this has to do with the fact that males are socialized to use their Thinking more vs Females feeling. Since the direction of thinking is extroverted it becomes very easy for ENFP males to overdevelop their Thinking function and have an underdeveloped feeling.

Also what is opposite? The side they show you, or who they really are in their head. Remember there is a world you don't see too.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I have to go to the doctor, today.

I HATE going to the doctor's.

I HATE hospitals.

bleh!

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Because I have all of this nervous energy, I will kindly vomit my incoherent thoughts into this thread.

Hahahaahaa, don't shit where you play.

My father was a doctor, I hate doctors, they're so self-righteous, and THEY MAKE MISTAKES!!!

I hate being poked and prodded, I hate being physically examined.

kfhs fofwoijfao;sfowsfjkfmc;~!!!!!

Grrrrrrrr!

lamp

Actually I was wondering about the juxtaposition of my identity and Durandal's. And other things. But now I am going away for a little bit.

dani_elle

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hahahaahaa, don't shit where you play.

My father was a doctor, I hate doctors, they're so self-righteous, and THEY MAKE MISTAKES!!!

I hate being poked and prodded, I hate being physically examined.

MY FATHER IS A DOCTOR TOO!

Wait, your father physically examined you? That's messed up!

I hate it when he talks about surgeries AT LUNCH. AND SMOKES AROUND HIS KIDS. WTH.

Doctors are weird creatures.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Hell no my father never examined me, grossimus maximus no thank you!!!

What I "got done" today...

I got my nails painted deep electric blue.

I am eating seaweed soup, (can one eat soup?)

Music, I need music.

:newwink:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTtelwOgscM"]Girls just wanna have fun[/YOUTUBE]

:headphne::headphne::headphne: