User Tag List

First 3846474849505898 Last

Results 471 to 480 of 1223

Thread: ENFP playground

  1. #471
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Ha, now you truly belong in the ENFP-cult
    sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Y'all ever get worn out, *not* by your Ne, but by your *Fi*?!?!??

    I swear, my heart and mind just got supercharged-stimulated, and assaulted and my entire soul feels as though it's been ripped out of my ribcage.


    Yeah.. just yesterday, a friend of mine called me in a horrible mood, bared her recent problems to me, and threatened to drive off of a bridge. I knew that she was significantly overreacting and would eventually calm down, but it took me a while to regain my composure after feeling what she was going through, so that I could actually be there for her in the interim. I hadn't had to play counselor for others' major issues in a while, so it took me longer than normal to shake the empathy and just do what needed to be done.

  2. #472
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Adderall and/or Ritalin?
    The former, why?

    Like the antidepressants, (Effexor, to be exact), I was once prescribed, one day, I was just like, meh, I don't need this shit, I can handle this, (this being me/who I am), on my own.

    Important note: I am not a "psychiatry is evil", kinda person, it has its place, but you must decide if you need the pills and if they are working for you.

    Hahaha, I do need myself some Xanax, though.

    It makes people so much more tolerable.

    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  3. #473
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    The former, why?
    Just wondering, since I used to take both. Adderall really messed me up, after taking it I felt incredibely numb about everything.

  4. #474
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Paxil did it for me

    Prescribed to me as a minor before they were aware that it completely screwed with minors' heads

  5. #475
    Senior Member Moiety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    6,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Lol, no, why?
    Lol, I was going to say "cause you should be!". I mean, Hello Kitty? What travesty is this?


    Man, as always, this thread never fails to give ENFPs a bad rep...

  6. #476
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    Yeah.. just yesterday, a friend of mine called me in a horrible mood, bared her recent problems to me, and threatened to drive off of a bridge. I knew that she was significantly overreacting and would eventually calm down, but it took me a while to regain my composure after feeling what she was going through, so that I could actually be there for her in the interim. I hadn't had to play counselor for others' major issues in a while, so it took me longer than normal to shake the empathy and just do what needed to be done.
    You have testicles, and you are kind, this makes me happy, you are goodness.



    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Just wondering, since I used to take both. Adderall really messed me up, after taking it I felt incredibely numb about everything.
    B-I-N-G-O!!!

    Wait, aren't we mortal enemies?

    Hahaha, I guess we can be friends, now.



    Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    Paxil did it for me

    Prescribed to me as a minor before they were aware that it completely screwed with minors' heads
    Lol, wait, that's fucked up, but still kinda funny, sorta, not really, maybe just a little?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Lol, I was going to say "cause you should be!". I mean, Hello Kitty? What travesty is this?


    Man, as always, this thread never fails to give ENFPs a bad rep...
    Ur 2 hawt 2 b on the interwebs, y dont u go fuck sum supermodel, dood. :P

    P.S. Where is Nillerz when you need him, AK-47 Hello Kitty will kill you!!!!!!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  7. #477
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    B-I-N-G-O!!!

    Wait, aren't we mortal enemies?

    Hahaha, I guess we can be friends, now.
    Oh we can still tease each other now and then.

  8. #478
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    P.S. Where is Nillerz when you need him, AK-47 Hello Kitty will kill you!!!!!!
    Hello Kitty pwnzerz j00.



    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  9. #479
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Oh we can still tease each other now and then.
    Fair enough!

    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  10. #480
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Dear Neuticles,

    I had my standard Dachshund, Bruno, neutered six months ago using Neuticles. I am very glad that I did so. Bruno has the same look as before and I am extremely pleased with the results. My veterinarian had never done the Neuticles procedure before. I am very grateful for your information and assistance in preparing the veterinarian for the procedure. Some of my friends have commended me for being a caring owner who knew the importance of maintaining Bruno's natural look. I gladly advertise to everyone.

    Thank you again for your wonderful product. I have attached a photo of Bruno and me - two happy Neuticles advocates.

    Eddie Hamblin
    Archdale, NC



    LOLLOLLLLLL!!!

    Awww, his puppy is quut!!!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] Hate an ENFP? Tell us why!
    By findthejake in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 1133
    Last Post: 12-08-2017, 02:44 PM
  2. [ENFP] ENFP's are PARANOID! Hahahaha...um...
    By CzeCze in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 09:33 AM
  3. [ENFP] enfp's fact or fiction
    By targobelle in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 458
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 03:07 PM
  4. [ENFP] INFP vs. ENFP
    By arcticangel02 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 04:19 AM
  5. [ENFP] The ENFP Paradox
    By autumn in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 04:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO