• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP playground

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh come on...there are plenty of things you can do to keep warm...like put on an extra sweater :alttongue:
I personally, am enjoying the weather as it is now, not too warm, not too cold..perfect :D

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Oh come on...there are plenty of things you can do to keep warm...like put on an extra sweater :alttongue:
I personally, am enjoying the weather as it is now, not too warm, not too cold..perfect :D

I'm a 55-65F [12-19C] guy. Anything over that I just get too hot, I'm like a furnace, the gf tells me.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
whoa really? i like 60-90 that's my favorite...tank top, skirt and flip flops...my favorite.
t7xhappy.gif

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Haha, well you're much bigger than I am! And same here, except once the weather gets nice I wear flip flops wherever I go.

Well apparently I am the "Walking Space-heater" according to certain people. My S.O. will be under four blankets and complaining about being cold, And I'll be under a sheet and too hot.

I won't wear flip flops, don't like 'em. Barefoot is the way to go. :)

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I can't stand cold. I hate cold. It is always so cold. There might be a few days in the summer that are warm enough, sometimes it might even be hot, but I love it.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you know...i cannot stand to go barefoot...i have this thing about my feet feeling dirty...i can't stand it...i honestly think in an emergency situation i would stop to put my shoes on before running outside...it's the weirdest thing kinda.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
you know...i cannot stand to go barefoot...i have this thing about my feet feeling dirty...i can't stand it...i honestly think in an emergency situation i would stop to put my shoes on before running outside...it's the weirdest thing kinda.

:D

No worries...it's my thing. Another reason I like it up here.

I don't have to worry about fire ants, there is moss where there is no grass. No worries about poisonous snakes. Plus, I like having green feet. :hug:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i can deal with it on grass or moss...and the beach is great...but anywhere dry and dusty is no good...i actually can't stand dry dusty things with my hands either...it really has an odd almost painful reaction...but not really...it's just hatred...or something...whoa i may have had too much coffee...i'm rambling.

wolfy

awsm
Wow... I love the heat. 40 degrees is great. I run pretty hot too. I just like to sweat it feels good to be hot.

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
WOHOOOOO!
It might just not be a fairystory, it might be there! (except that I might break up a relationship, but that's how it is, right?) So smooth skin. WEEEEEEEEE. :D

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hey, I just got here. Wait a minute, was this supposed to be a costume party? Why is everyone dressed like that?

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
I had a nightmare, where a crazy ENFP professor personally explained to me his plans of spreading hypocritical love in the universe, when i chained in a stall. I shuddered in agony at the thought.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4qc8C6CXZc"]Gotto love that voice...[/YOUTUBE]

Time for some more grown up ENFP stuff...:devil:

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Heh. If only guys still went for Betty Boop beauty - now they just want tall, skinny gals. :blush:

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Heh. If only guys still went for Betty Boop beauty - now they just want tall, skinny gals. :blush:

Horse pucky!!

Ok...Probably because those guys have been brainwashed by the media outlets. Into thinking that females who look like pre-pubescent boys with plums in their shirt pockets is the norm for female beauty. :)

What can I say some men are idiots.

G

garbage

I like girls with rectangular heads

Guys, my birthday is tomorrow. Today is the last day that I'll be less than a quarter-century old :(