User Tag List

First 2345 Last

I'll add another to the list. I'm massively open and hate not being open or hiding stuff. You can probably get to know any fact about me or anything I've done, how I viewed an issue, what I saw in something, what I think is going on and the problems are, etc. If you want to really see into my soul though, or know my really deep motives, it is a lot more difficult. The things closest to my heart are never played on the stage of the world. And they are happy there. Throwing them around feels like breaking something sacred, and for some reason I'm often happy to put anything on the line, except it.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Extremely Secretive...So secretive in fact a former date accused me of being a sociopath (far from it though)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

I think most people tend to be pretty private about the most hidden aspects of their lives..

Some people are more of an open book about their experiences, opinions & thoughts to a certain degree. I definitely am.

It also has to do with how discerning we are willing to be about ourselves, when the moment is right & if we trust the other person.

Perhaps in different societies, people open up much more about their private lives (ex- polygamous cultures where wives are expected to be open & honest amongst each other as a way to sustain a micro support system). I see privateness as a social mores.

MBTI
    ENFP

I actually recognise myself in almost everything the various enfp's said here like beeing an open book with a lot of hidden pages...

I have the impression though that what for me is quite superficial (like an idea or a reflexion) seems alreay "deep" to many people... So, i imagine their faces if i tried to tell something about what is deeper in me such as my so confused/confusing "feelings"

I'm afraid i'm not sure people i know woud be patient enough, trying to share my doubts and to understand without judging or "telling me what to do"...

Each time i try, i feel so lonely, to be honest, in particular with men friends

So, i would say that i don't feel beeing private but have always been a lot in my opinion and probably because of this feeling/fear of "not beeing understood" and judged (and feeling judged without beeing understood can really burn me). And i feel much easier connected if the other talks.

I also often feel like a "lack of curiosity" from the others. With time, i come to accept that most people are just less curious than i am, thinking a bit too fast they have enough information to get their idea. But, hm, i can also avoid a lot of embarassing questions...

Hope this makes sense, really not sure

ps1: I'm totally new in the mbti stuff and reading many contributions already changes these feelings.

ps2: accept the extensive use of the smileys, i am new here and they are so great

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^ hey...i totally understand what you're saying. i'm usually disappointed when i share private thoughts because people don't react the way that i want...so it's easier to just share the things i don't care that much about unless i feel like i can trust how they will react...like this...this is personal...and more then a lot would share...but i'm open about it because i don't care...i'm not expecting a reaction, you know?

but something that's troubling me...yeah...i'll keep that to myself usually.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

^ I know just what you mean...
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

MBTI
    ENFP

yeah, difficult to even put words on something that is troubling me...

And then, it's also that when with people, even close friends, I am immediately enthousiast, "open" other subjects and curious about their lives, etc. The state of mind has totally changed!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I KNOW!! exactly...focus is on them instead...not intentionally...it just is and i do get happy...and wouldn't want to change that by bringing up negative stuff...unless it's a really close friend and we're having that kind of talk i guess....even then i'm a lil detached from it when i talk about it...if that makes sense.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP

I could be totally depressed that most people wouldn't see it.... maybe because most people wouldn't see me, of course. Hence i suppose i need to get out a bit ealier next time i feel depressed. But still all these stranges things make us "very private" i presume...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i don't know if it's more so then others...probably not...but more so then people think, i guess.
    -Jim Morrison