• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fe] what is "happiness", to you?

niki

MBTI Type
INFP
- some people will say, it's when they can get a lot of money & being rich
- some people will say, it's when they're seeking knowledge, then they can be happy.
- some people will say, it's when they can control other people to do what they want.
- some people will say, it's when they can attain the 'True' meaning of life (& others see this as being 'nuts').
- some people will say, it's when their closest people can make them proud.
etc etc

i'm just curious, what would you consider to be 'happiness' , to you personally?
in other words, what would make you happy, in the end?

and will most NF's terms & conditions of "being happy" be slightly or very different from NT's , SP's , SJ's ?

dee

MBTI Type
Enfj
Enneagram
2+1
Happiness to me is feeling that I have contributed some good to the world and brought out the best in others to do good.
It's the feeling that my life has purpose and meaning on a day to day basis, and feeling fulfilled with that purpose.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
duct tape over someones mouth who just won't stop talking.

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Just knowing that my existence makes a positive difference would make me happy.

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I am happiest when I am...

- Not having to worry about future implications.
- Getting a good night's sleep.
- Having time to myself.
- Finishing a major project knowing I did a good job.
- Winning a debate.
- Discovering a new way to solve a problem and convincing everyone to do it my way.
- Having my ego stroked but only when I deserve it.
- Helping people and the world at large.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
A warm gun.

Yes, it is.

Beyond that, as we say here in China, "everything goes well."

Beyond that, I'm taking it for granted that I won't know until I'm getting near the end of my days.

There are moments, however. Moments of clarity and attunement. Where I'm in sync with the things around me and inspired.

Edit: Oh, whoops--I'm not NF. Can I still come here and be happy?

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
me+my love+in a quiet place.

But on a deeper level, I'd say sharing deep intimacy with another human being, no lies, nothing held back, where we're 100% open, honest, and real with eachother. Just us, in our own world, lost but together, forever.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Never having to do anything at all. :D

More realistically, being able to design my life so that I am comfortable in my own skin.