User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: INFJ & ESFP ???

MBTI
    INFJ

Question INFJ & ESFP ???

how well are they as friends ?? if they were will they last ??
    just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have

They share the feeling function so they get each other on an emotional level but ESFP's are often too superficial and not intellectual enough for INFJ's and ESFP's have accused me before of "being just no fun". (Well it depends on your definition of fun, doesn't it? :P ) ESFP's can be very flighty and a lot of INFJ's are not good at staying in contact too, but again it depends on each individual relationship, some might work out, some might not.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

I got plenty on my back -I have no idea why- I can loan you some.

MBTI
    INFJ

I actually get along quite well, with the esfp I know.. Hes a very "go getter" type person, which helps branch me out alittle more.. I think if we did not share the same morals/outlook on life; It would probably be a challenging relationship. I definetly relate to the "Feeling" aspect of it. Hes built like "Paul bunyon", on account he use to be in the tree cutting business but hes just a big softy lolz.. I'm the person that "thinks ahead" and hes the "Legs"; so you know with us working together, something will get done for sure..
    "People often Find out the truth, when its too late!!!"

Introverted (I) 78.79% Intuitive (N) 61.54% Feeling (F) 65.85% Judging (J) 60.53%

MBTI
    INFJ

thanks =*
    just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    infx

I have an ESFP friend, and I adore her. I intend to keep her in my life for as long as she wants to be a part of it. She accepts me and I her, and I perceive us to respect each others differences. And she genuinely cares. Our friendship will last if we both want it to. As for ESFP-flightiness; She's more flexible and impulsive than I am, but she's always been there for me when I've turned to her.

MBTI
    Infx

My first boyfriend of two years, who is now my best friend, is ESFP. It's been one of the most fulfilling relationships (on all levels) I've ever had. (Though, he does have a fair bit of N in him as well, which probably makes it.) The fact that we got through the really, really messy break up and lots of betrayal on both ends yet still put the friendship as something higher that needed to be maintained can attest to that.

He accepts me and loves me for the gifts I bring, even if it sometimes confuses him. (Sometimes my Ne likes to talk out loud and he goes "Why on earth would you say something like that? No one would EVER care...XD" and he's accused me of being "boring" a time or two.) I don't understand the superficiality thing much, he jumps from person to person with friends or relationships, and all I can see are all the effects of such things when he doesn't. I've also felt very much in a "mothering" position with him sometimes, too, but I also think that's part of why he appreciates me. I keep him on track, and he keeps my head from drifting off too much. He's a million kinds of fun and brings me out of my shell. His positive charisma makes me all tingly when I watch how well he commands a crowd (to better the world. XD) and he enjoys my quiet, constant support.

It's lovely. XD
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

MBTI
    INFP

I have an E/ISFP best friend. We've been friend's for six years now. She's very realistic relationship wise and she kind of "de-blurs" my mind a lot. We both support each other in our own ways. She appreciates the fact that I give her her space and that I don't make mountains out of moles. I appreciate her enthusiasm, her charisma(but she's too nice for her own good!) she has a very realistic yet positive outlook on life. She's affectionate, adorable, a great listener (and" an entertaining performer" xD). She just "shines" in my life.
    I don't think she's superficial at all. Matter of fact I'm quite wary of people who think they're "very deep" in general because I "expect" some back-up for that. She does jump from people to people and loves variety but honestly she knows "who her real friends are"and never fails to make time for us because she's quite "popular?". Same for me.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I've never met an INFJ that I didn't like. (I don't think, anyways.) I don't have any INFJ friends, but a couple of aquaintances. I get along with them very well, except that they are a bit of an enigma to me. I don't understand them much at all. I think if I could develop a deeper understanding of an INFJ, (and meet them more often), then I would probably want to stay in contact with them.

I was friends with an ESFP, then engaged to him, then downgraded to long distance friends. There were ups and downs, but the downs (miscommunications) became too numerous and it didn't last. That said, we get along fine as friends and he's lots of fun to be around. He was GREAT at cheering me up.

He did have fits of temper very occasionally, but when they managed to collide with my bad moods it was an apocalyptic train wreck. But I'm guessing that sort of rare occurrence is right up there with the blooming of a Titan arum and would only happen in the course of a serious relationship.
    Last edited by iwakar; 02-08-2009 at 02:09 PM. Reason: typo
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke