• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Which type do you have a secret soft-spot for?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
any NF type except ENFJs.... they're fucking wackjobs, man.

Just because I put you in a headlock, sold your Granny to nomads, burnt your house down, and ate your goldfish doesn't mean anything of the sort. Don't you know when a girl likes you??

ISTJs have my number. I have to REALLY prove my value to them. I think they generally see me as useless, like a retarded animal. lol INTJs push me to do better and hit things objectively. Like my INTJ bff. He's kept me SO calm.

As to natural "come and get me", it's ENTPs. I've traded paint with several over the years. I wish I knew ENTP girls IRL. Dun have any. :(

The one male who drove me insane, the minute I came across the table after him, it was true love. Knocked him back against the wall. As a friend hauled me struggling backwards by the seat of my jeans, ENTP was glowing all over, talking dirty to me, excited and shaking all over. The beast. I could have made him happy, he knew it. I know you said no romantic dynamic, sorry.

ISTPs motivate me to stay sane and focused. And to never feel helpless. They make me feel weirdly safe too. They don't blow up on me. And they aren't afraid of me. I could overthrow a country and surround myself with them and never shed another tear. I had a nemesis, an ISTP. VERY eerie. We were more than a little chained to each other.

INTPs are always a surprise. I endeavor to match their precision and dry wit. One in my garage, he was SO competent. He had every inch of my respect and admiration. I felt like I was vibrating when he was around.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
damn girl...i like the way you talk...haha

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
After thinking about this for awhile I have decided that I really don't know enough about all the different types to even discern which one I 'have a secret soft-spot for'. I guess some people probing is in order :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'd say it's a must...haha

i know i don't either...i just went by the people i've been drawn to here because i don't know many other people's types.

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Only people I have typed so far are my roommate and my best friend. Roommate being the INTJ and the friend being an ENTJ. I should probably get reading but after too much my brain just melts reading all of that pure theoretical stuff T.T

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
Only people I have typed so far are my roommate and my best friend. Roommate being the INTJ and the friend being an ENTJ. I should probably get reading but after too much my brain just melts reading all of that pure theoretical stuff T.T

Hehe, give it a bit of time and you'll be hopelessly hooked. ;) When I talk to this ENFJ I know, we have a crazed inability to NOT type everyone in sight.

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Yeah, sadly I am already hooked haha, pretty much all I did today at class was attempt to type everyone, albeit poorly, it was fun nonetheless lol.

FantailedWall

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
4w5
Just because I put you in a headlock, sold your Granny to nomads, burnt your house down, and ate your goldfish doesn't mean anything of the sort. Don't you know when a girl likes you??

I'mma adding ENFJ - seeing as we obviously share a similar sense of humour.

S

Sniffles

Is there a type that - upon recognizing someone as such in the real world - causes you to be biased and make the extra effort not usually made to get to know them/recognize you?

INTJs. I usually try to keep them at arms length.

Is there a type that - upon posting in the forum with their type displayed - makes you feel all 'fuzzy' reading their posts (no matter how ridiculous), and it's hard to dissuade the notion that they're not necessarily AWESOME because they are this type?

Who else? ENFPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps you have never even really encountered one in day-to-day life, merely like the image painted by this types MBTI description.
No, they're mostly based upon personal experiences.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's her personal stats as to what type she likes the most.

Don't get all defensive.

She never said it was who she liked the most, she said it seems to be that those are the types that are secretly liked the most. If she did say it was her personal feelings, I wouldn't have asked.

I wasn't getting defensive, I was asking a question; we're allowed to do that here as far as I know. I have no idea why you're making assumptions about how I'm feeling.

ArchAngel

MBTI Type
INFJ
She never said it was who she liked the most, she said it seems to be that those are the types that are secretly liked the most. If she did say it was her personal feelings, I wouldn't have asked.

I wasn't getting defensive, I was asking a question; we're allowed to do that here as far as I know. I have no idea why you're making assumptions about how I'm feeling.

Lauren Ashley, you seem very familiar to me.

I have a secret soft spot for INFP. I am very, very close to a female INFJ, but there is an INFP woman in my world who challenges all of my defaults and assumptions.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think I do really.

Except I find myself going lax on people that display their humanity in a vulnerable way, even if they had made a bad impression on me in the past. But any type is capable of that.

I'll say that I find that has occurred mostly in my life with INTJs, INTPs, or ISTJs, but I can't say it's made me approach them differently since I've seen just how much variety there is within a type.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP

Yes she did:

Well, I don't know if others do, but I do. My best, most precious friend is an INTP. Right Jay? =P
^You can read properly, right ?

Because you're easy to read, in contrast with you having difficulties reading.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes she did:

^You can read properly, right ?

That doesn't mean that is what she based her whole statistics on. The original statement was "Well, according to the data I collected from this forum, it seems to be INTP (20%) and ENFP (15%)."

Last edited by a moderator: