• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Which type do you have a secret soft-spot for?

wolfy

awsm
In no particular order

ESFJ
ENTP
ENFP

I'm pretty flexible. If you like me I like you. If you don't well ...

Who am I kidding, I like everybody as long as you're not a complete asshole.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That doesn't mean s/he should be going after the entire breed though *pouts* :devil:

If MBTI can't be used for blanket generalizations and stereotyping, then what good is it?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
so...i deleted mine...cuz i don't know...i just don't know enough peoples types outside of this forum and i don't have a thing for a" type" but... based on the people on here and public personalities that i'm aware of i'll say
intp...favorite brand of witty humor... a lil haughty and a lot silly...
infp...poetic and dreamy...i love listening to them talk
isfp...seem like a lot of easygoing silly fun...with a lot of hidden creative thoughts...or something

and i'd say enfp if i was allowed...the other ones on here crack me up...i adore them
and miss pink cracks me up...and i'll just have to say her type...enfj...and maybe infj too
but i get along with everyone usually and have no idea what types all my friends are.

Hendo Barbarosa

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I've met maybe 3 ENFPs in my entire life, but every single time I definitely have in the very least thoroughly enjoyed their company, esp. their laughter. I think NFP types in general I just have an easy time observing and enjoying like, the emotional spectrum. After I took the mbti I looked back and noticed that a bunch of my favorite characters from various movies and books were ENFP as well, meaning that somehow even before knowing, I had taken a kind of "inspiration" from these people. They are also awesome roommates.

On that same list, ENTP all the way. My grandfather, who taught me how to build my first computer, was an ENTP. My boss of 4 years was an ENTP. and when I first moved to Brooklyn and I was working with a graphic design team in Bushwick, one of Tiny's really good friends who we would hang out with, we also discovered was an ENTP, and I thought that was so hilarious, because hanging out with him had totally just reminded me of hanging out with my boss in a HUGE way. Both in the accomplishments and the achievements and in the late night talks, and in that same moment in the disappointments of planning and scheduling (no offense, maybe other ENTPs in different walks of life have this shit down, but also remember I am INTJ, so the bar is initially set pretty high). The amazing thing is that ENTP in a broad theoretical sense can invent a TON of awesome ways to improve how you perceive scheduling, like ways to organize it better in your mind and channel your creative energy, stuff like that. It's just things like actually figuring out what work needs to get finished and when that always seemed to be a thing. That's a big way that the mbti helped me out though with hanging out with ENTPs, cuz now I just act a bit more directive with the planning and let them pick up those cues, without inhibiting the magic.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was going to say nothing, and then I thought it would be INFJ, because that's the type I've had the most positive interactions with, proportions-wise. But really, no type.

IrishStallion819

MBTI Type
INFJ
Aaaaah, I'd say Enfps; Especially, I like the women. They make my knees buckle from right under me. Just the connection we have over people and how we think they should be treated and their "Bubbly", bouncing off the walls type mentality....*Daydreams*.

Then it would be entps; Their kind of our "Mission group" in saving them from their "Prick Persona" and bring out more of their love for people.. Theirs just something about a (T)Woman that can swing a hammer...

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Soft-spot...eh I don't usually type people but I'd say really idealistic INFPs. The ones that are so idealistic that I find myself arguing with them all the time. I tend to take the NT stand in debates and I like pissing INFPs off. Then I do a 180º and catch them off guard :biggrin:

Ok, let us turn the question around...

Which type do you irrationally feel biased to avoid/not like? :devil:

A type which - upon posting in the forum with their type displayed - makes you more inclined to disregard their opinion, even though you try to dissuade the notion that they're not necessarily the devil’s incarnate because they are this type?

(See...we ENFPs are not all 'puppies and sunshine'. We like playing devil's advocate too)

-- Please, no one take this too seriously. This is all unreasonable and semi-joking.

Sorry ESTJs but....ESTJs. (I still love to piss them off too, but they tend to take everything at face value so it gets old pretty quick)

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Is there a type that - upon recognizing someone as such in the real world - causes you to be biased and make the extra effort not usually made to get to know them/recognize you?
INTJ, ENTJ, INFP

Is there a type that - upon posting in the forum with their type displayed - makes you feel all 'fuzzy' reading their posts (no matter how ridiculous), and it's hard to dissuade the notion that they're not necessarily AWESOME because they are this type?
I tend to read posts by INTJs, ENTJs, and ENTPs more. This is why I think our types shouldn't be displayed in our posts.

I don't avoid any types though, not talking to someone just because of their type is about the dumbest thing I can think of at the moment aside from events that would obviously result in death.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Other NTPs.

Also like NFs and ISFJs. Don't tell them!

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Secret Soft Spot: INFP, INFJ
Known Soft Spot: ISTJ (Even if they're belligerent assholes.)

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
INFPs. ISFPs. ENFPs.

Look at all those FPs. :wacko:

I can understand them (sympathy), love their insights, and appreciate the depth/sincerity of their emotion. Not to mention they're all hella fun!!!

Last minute road trip? Take THESE (*points to those types*) with you!

WithoutaFace

MBTI Type
INTJ
ENFJ because around them I totally let down my gaurd, or at least show my inner, more personal side for some reason. Also a fan of the 'same dominant function yet different attitude' match-thing. It's like we have each others' answers to the same problem.

Yea it's ridiculous how your defenses just melt.