• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Which type do you have a secret soft-spot for?

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
That doesn't mean that is what she based her whole statistics on. The original statement was "Well, according to the data I collected from this forum, it seems to be INTP (20%) and ENFP (15%)."

That was in response to the original question:

Which type do you have a secret soft-spot for?

So fuck off.

You know you failed when you have to resort to insults in order to prove your lack of defensiveness, thus proving what you were intending to disprove.

I'm in awe.
Edit: to myself; betch got owned.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^Why no one really likes INTPs.

Done responding to you.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I didn't get it till someone pointed it out and then I could see it. No reason to "own" someone about a slightly confusing post they were asking for clarification on.

That said, I think it's awesome GL keeps a spreadsheet about forum members.

I like everyone if they don't act like idiots out to prove something.

I can only get personality information from certain people in RL, most people dont know their type so it's hard for me to know for sure who I have a soft spot for. I think INTJs but it's not really secret.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
(To make things clear again: those statistics contained my favorites. After all, that's what this thread is about. So thanks Nihilen.)

Elaur said:
I can only get personality information from certain people in RL, most people dont know their type so it's hard for me to know for sure who I have a soft spot for. I think INTJs but it's not really secret.
Personally, I did add two RL people to my sheet. One is ISFP (my roomie) and one INFJ (an ex). Though, I think I prefer to stay away from ISFPs. Very messy relationship. :D
But you are right. Wish more people would know their types. On the other hand: just make them take the test, then you know. That's what I did.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Some people are soooo against taking the dang test. And who knows what they are answering for.

INTJ always seem to know what personality they are.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
I thought she was basing her statistics on what the posters in this forum were saying.
So did Lauren.
But then perhaps GL was basing it on her friends.
It was unclear to me. And Lauren as well I am assuming.
So she asked. A question. She even said "just curious."

Nihilen thought she was provoking something, told her to not get defensive.

Lauren probably just didn't see GL's post about the "...but I do" or perhaps misread it. I mean look at the times, GL's post was like 5:52 while Lauren's is 5:55, she probably didn't even know GL's post existed. Personally I didn't even know it existed. I missed it. I was still thinking she based her stats on this thread not her friends. Part of the reason why I said poll... (since people seemed interested in the numbers).

Nihilen, you were the one out of line.
A simple "yes she did *quote from GL*" would suffice.
However you thought it would be proper to make fun of her "reading skill" like she's a lesser animal or something. Geez. People misread. People miss posts. Doesn't mean they are illiterate. Don't be an ass.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
I thought she was basing her statistics on what the posters in this forum were saying.
So did Lauren.
But then perhaps GL was basing it on her friends.
It was unclear to me. And Lauren as well I am assuming.
So she asked. A question. She even said "just curious."

Nihilen thought she was provoking something, told her to not get defensive.

Lauren probably just didn't see GL's post about the "...but I do" or perhaps misread it. I mean look at the times, GL's post was like 5:52 while Lauren's is 5:55, she probably didn't even know GL's post existed. Personally I didn't even know it existed. I missed it. I was still thinking she based her stats on this thread not her friends. Part of the reason why I said poll... (since people seemed interested in the numbers).

Nihilen, you were the one out of line.
A simple "yes she did *quote from GL*" would suffice.
However you thought it would be proper to make fun of her "reading skill" like she's a lesser animal or something. Geez. People misread. People miss posts. Doesn't mean they are illiterate. Don't be an ass.

I'll give you time to re-read more carefully what happened before I respond because you seem to have misread it.
So far, you're making an ass of yourself.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I do have a soft spot for S's particualry ISFPs, and ISTJs I also love my fellow ENFPs, INTJs and INTPs but it ain't no secret..

Actually WHo am I kidding I have many soft spots for them all.... :devil:

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I'll give you time to re-read more carefully what happened before I respond because you seem to have misread it.
So far, you're making an ass of yourself.

No, DM is correct.

ArchAngel

MBTI Type
INFJ
Terrible manners and borderline-abusive behavior are prominent and consistent features of anonymous Internet communities, as all can anecdotally attest. My research partner at UT and I have investigated this in the context of religious/spiritual cybercommunities and found some revealing mapping failures between meatspace and cyberspace, in this regard.

We also note that there are social dynamics at work that resist this bring-out-the-worse-in-our-natures feature as the community moves closer to meatspace, as in Facebook, where most if not all of one's cybercompanions are also meatspace companions. A continuum can be observed, and the degree to which we disinhibit and let our ugliness loose upon others maps fairly evenly along the lines of social consequence. Those who belong to this community who think nothing of attacking or insulting others personally would be more hesitant to do so, of course, in fora populated by their co-workers, family members, and loved ones. The conclusion we draw is simple, very two-dimensional: some people, type aside, embrace social responsibility, tolerance and graciousness as an abstract matter of course whether there is consequence or not; we refer to such a person as a "grown-up." Others start throwing spitballs and punching others as soon as the teacher's back is turned. We refer to these as "children."

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ Exactly what I was thinking..
:huh:

yeah...i know...so many of us listed them as our favorites....you guys are adorable no worries.

wolfmaiden14

*ears perk up*
MBTI Type
Infx
E_FPs. They bring me out of my shell. Therefore, I want to be around them ALL THE TIME(or at least the extent of what that might be for an introvert. X3)

The girl I share my office with at work is an ENFP. She makes my day all kinds of better.