The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Therefore, for changing the rules of the thread mid-stride, I'll put ENFP here, too.
    Ha.
    Guess I had that coming.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by FantailedWall View Post
    Ha.
    Guess I had that coming.
    That doesn't mean s/he should be going after the entire breed though *pouts*
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

In no particular order

ESFJ
    ENTP
    ENFP

I'm pretty flexible. If you like me I like you. If you don't well ...

Who am I kidding, I like everybody as long as you're not a complete asshole.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    That doesn't mean s/he should be going after the entire breed though *pouts*
    If MBTI can't be used for blanket generalizations and stereotyping, then what good is it?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

so...i deleted mine...cuz i don't know...i just don't know enough peoples types outside of this forum and i don't have a thing for a" type" but... based on the people on here and public personalities that i'm aware of i'll say
    intp...favorite brand of witty humor... a lil haughty and a lot silly...
    infp...poetic and dreamy...i love listening to them talk
    isfp...seem like a lot of easygoing silly fun...with a lot of hidden creative thoughts...or something

and i'd say enfp if i was allowed...the other ones on here crack me up...i adore them
    and miss pink cracks me up...and i'll just have to say her type...enfj...and maybe infj too
    but i get along with everyone usually and have no idea what types all my friends are.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

I've met maybe 3 ENFPs in my entire life, but every single time I definitely have in the very least thoroughly enjoyed their company, esp. their laughter. I think NFP types in general I just have an easy time observing and enjoying like, the emotional spectrum. After I took the mbti I looked back and noticed that a bunch of my favorite characters from various movies and books were ENFP as well, meaning that somehow even before knowing, I had taken a kind of "inspiration" from these people. They are also awesome roommates.

On that same list, ENTP all the way. My grandfather, who taught me how to build my first computer, was an ENTP. My boss of 4 years was an ENTP. and when I first moved to Brooklyn and I was working with a graphic design team in Bushwick, one of Tiny's really good friends who we would hang out with, we also discovered was an ENTP, and I thought that was so hilarious, because hanging out with him had totally just reminded me of hanging out with my boss in a HUGE way. Both in the accomplishments and the achievements and in the late night talks, and in that same moment in the disappointments of planning and scheduling (no offense, maybe other ENTPs in different walks of life have this shit down, but also remember I am INTJ, so the bar is initially set pretty high). The amazing thing is that ENTP in a broad theoretical sense can invent a TON of awesome ways to improve how you perceive scheduling, like ways to organize it better in your mind and channel your creative energy, stuff like that. It's just things like actually figuring out what work needs to get finished and when that always seemed to be a thing. That's a big way that the mbti helped me out though with hanging out with ENTPs, cuz now I just act a bit more directive with the planning and let them pick up those cues, without inhibiting the magic.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I was going to say nothing, and then I thought it would be INFJ, because that's the type I've had the most positive interactions with, proportions-wise. But really, no type.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    INFJ

Aaaaah, I'd say Enfps; Especially, I like the women. They make my knees buckle from right under me. Just the connection we have over people and how we think they should be treated and their "Bubbly", bouncing off the walls type mentality....*Daydreams*.

Then it would be entps; Their kind of our "Mission group" in saving them from their "Prick Persona" and bring out more of their love for people.. Theirs just something about a (T)Woman that can swing a hammer...
    "People often Find out the truth, when its too late!!!"

Introverted (I) 78.79% Intuitive (N) 61.54% Feeling (F) 65.85% Judging (J) 60.53%

MBTI
    fool

soft spot for... ENFP, ENTP, ENFJ.