Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

The initial question:

Secret soft spot: INTP
    Known soft spot: INTJ

Dunno why, but I somehow always end up talking to them, and I absolutely love it. Guess I'm a sucker for confidence, dry humor and obvious intelligence.

Though, I will admit that their E-cousins are quite fascinating too.

Oddly enough, the ones that can be difficult for me to handle, are often also INTPs and ENTPs
    Oh well, I enjoy a challenge...
    Also, I haven't had enough interaction here and irl yet with all the types to really be able to say who I dislike..
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

soft spot: infj, enfp, entp, intj, esfj, esfp....I think that may be all....for now (and obviously there will be exceptions)
    irrationally avoid/dislike: estj, intp (though obviously there are exceptions)
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by FantailedWall View Post
    Ok, let us turn the question around...

Which type do you irrationally feel biased to avoid/not like?

A type which - upon posting in the forum with their type displayed - makes you more inclined to disregard their opinion, even though you try to dissuade the notion that they're not necessarily the devils incarnate because they are this type?

(See...we ENFPs are not all 'puppies and sunshine'. We like playing devil's advocate too)

-- Please, no one take this too seriously. This is all unreasonable and semi-joking.

But what if I find out someone dislikes me? I might have to turn my computer off ... or something worse. :ouch:

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

i sort of have this thing for ISTJs. I also sort of get all fuzzy for INTJs, INTPs, other INFPs, ISFPs and INFJs.

i irrationally feel biased to avoid/dislike ESTJs.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I think I have a real soft spot for INTx's in general, but especially INTJs.

I tend to irrationally dislike INFPs, although a few of them have managed to get me to like them. I tend to regularly question the types of the ones I like internally, though.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

...Did I also mention I feel inclined to adore/admire INTPs?

I'm (albeit somewhat irrationally) wary of INTJs. I have an INTJ father, and when his 'TJ' gets out of control...
    -Shudder-

Also ESTJs. Have an ESTJ brother - we do not understand each other.
    At all.

Doesn't mean I can't like 'em

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

...Did I also mention I feel inclined to adore/admire INTPs?

I'm (albeit somewhat irrationally) wary of INTJs. I have an INTJ father, and when his 'TJ' gets out of control...
    -Shudder-

Also ESTJs. Have an ESTJ brother - we do not understand each other.
    At all.

Doesn't mean I can't like 'em
    Why hello thar.

But hmm...secret soft spot? As much as they freak me out, ENFP are fun to play with on this board, and the one I know in real life is tons of fun, if not stressful.

As for irrational avoidance...ENTJ or maybe ESFP. Sorry Shortnsweet, you actually seem fun, but ESFP hyperactivity only seems tolerable in small doses.

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Why hello thar.

But hmm...secret soft spot? As much as they freak me out, ENFP are fun to play with on this board, and the one I know in real life is tons of fun, if not stressful.

As for irrational avoidance...ENTJ or maybe ESFP. Sorry Shortnsweet, you actually seem fun, but ESFP hyperactivity only seems tolerable in small doses.
    I get ESFPed out too. I need to stop and drift more. But in the moment they are awesome. They bring out the fun side of ENFP so well. ISFPs are still my favourites, closely followed by INFPs.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

INFJs. I've had amazing friendships with them, and the posters here tend to remind me of why that is.

Also, the ENTJs (a type I have no real-life experience with) have really dispelled the stereotypes of them that I have built. I consistently enjoy their posts.

Which type do you irrationally feel biased to avoid/not like?
    Oh greeeaat. Now all the people who answer the OP without reading the thread are going to cause all sorts of heartbreak and confusion.

Therefore, for changing the rules of the thread mid-stride, I'll put ENFP here, too.

Dali

I do especially enjoy the company of ENFPs & ESFJs. Female NFJs seem to, for reasons I can't entirely comprehend, enjoy my company.

I'll be entirely un-original and say that ESTJs have given me the most trouble in recent years. I find their brand of logic difficult to understand. Especially when they have nothing of substance to back up their 'edicts' other than that is how it's 'supposed' to be. The feeling seems to be mutual as they seem perpetually shocked by my spontaneity. My apologies to any that read this and got offended but that's been my experience.