First 61415161718 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by FantailedWall View Post
    (And by this, I don't even necessarily mean which type attracts you the most)

Is there a type that - upon recognizing someone as such in the real world - causes you to be biased and make the extra effort not usually made to get to know them/recognize you?
    Is there a type that - upon posting in the forum with their type displayed - makes you feel all 'fuzzy' reading their posts (no matter how ridiculous), and it's hard to dissuade the notion that they're not necessarily AWESOME because they are this type?

There can be (and often is) absolutely no recognizably logical reason as to 'why'. You may clearly understand that someones type is not the entirety of their personality, yet you can't help it. Perhaps you have never even really encountered one in day-to-day life, merely like the image painted by this types MBTI description.

Oh, and - you are NOT ALLOWED to answer with your own type. I forbid it

Commence the irrational love!

(PS - anyone ELSE find that 'cheese' smiley kind of threatening?!)

"soft spot" and ENTJ sound like oxy morons but...

I can't help it..

ENTJ posters on this board. ENTJs in real life. There aren't a lot of them around though.

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    "soft spot" and ENTJ sound like oxy morons but...

I can't help it..

ENTJ posters on this board. ENTJs in real life. There aren't a lot of them around though.
    ENTJ is almost your opposite type.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by hommefatal View Post
    You don't like any type better than others?
    No. Why should I? I like people in general, or at least try to understand where they're coming from. It's the person behind the type I'm most interested in.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by hommefatal View Post
    ENTJ is almost your opposite type.
    not function wise.

se-fi-te-ni
    te-ni-se-fi

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    No. Why should I? I like people in general, or at least try to understand where they're coming from. It's the person behind the type I'm most interested in.
    Yeah. But I think there are more nice people in certain types.
    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    not function wise.
    Yeah.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I don't think I have a soft spot for any particular type. Any type can be nice.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENTP

I seem to want to hire ISTJs for jobs...

I don't ask it as a hiring question and I don't type when I meet job candidates, but after I hire them and we do an MBTI session, I just seem to hire ISTJs... I think I appreciate the introversion and the judging. Sensors, in general, are a hard climb for me...but I married one and that seems to be working so maybe I just appreciate the challenge.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I admit I have one for ISTJs based on the closer relationship I've had with ArbiterDewey.. Upon discovering he wasn't scary and mean and actually quite enjoyable and nice I have an irrational bias that they're all this way.

It's the same with INTJs... :facepalm: only it didn't work quite as well. I met one that was actually quite taken with me and thus very nice to me even now, and yet INTJs outside of this one are quite indeed quite mean and nonchalant. But I still assume that they're going to be nice and friendly to me because of my bias from the first one I met.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEE

INTJs (similar operation) and INFJs (staring into a mirror).
    Very serious crush on those types. They're both so perfect and beautiful.. they just capture my imagination. If I had to paint a picture of the best type of human being, it would have to be a creature who would be a cross between those two.

When no one is looking... INTPs. Brains... beautiful brains. I love how mean they come across. I'm a bit cruel (perhaps because I'm unhealthy), I get bored of people fairly quick once I figure them out, their input tends to move things whenever people are too comfortable. They are a puzzle in their own right.

As much as I like hanging out with INFPs I am trying to reduce (possibly escape) my Fi. We usually end up validating each other's system and get all epic and crusade-like on the whole world. It's fun but god its a bad habit. Haha.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

INTJs and ENTPs are the ones I have BIG soft-spots for. But it's not a secret.

I also have much smaller ones for INTPs, ENFPs, ENFJs, ISFJs, ISTPs, ISTJs, and ISFPs.

INFPs, ENTJs, and ESxx types get a fairly cool reaction, and have to have a very compelling personal quality to interest me.