• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Which type do you have a secret soft-spot for?

LaBambi

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ISFJs :wubbie: backbone of humanity, adorable, easily my favorite type
but also SJs in general

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFPs and ISFPs. I joke to myself that I collect them. There's something about Fi doms that I just really like. Also, I think I might be a bit of an Fi magnet since so many of my friends seem to use it. Plus an unusually high percentage of the guys who have ever been seriously interested in me (and by that I mean almost all) have been Fi doms.

I also find NTs to be fascinating. I often love hearing them talk. But I tend to actually shy away from them and not be sure how to approach them.

Icedream

Absurdus Malum
MBTI Type
ENFJ
INTJs. I don't understand why people think they're cold.

LittleCat

Off to new adventures
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJs. I don't understand why people think they're cold.
INTJs have a great, subtle sense of humor! Their Te is probably what comes off as cold, but it’s just a misunderstanding. :)
———
The type I really like are the ENTPs with INTPs as a close second.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Secretly I admire dom Fi. :)

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Evidently, emotionally stunted IXTJ types....stability + over reliance on logic + lack of emotional awareness seems to fill some sort of weird vortex of mine of anxious/avoidant attachment style and intellectualization defense mechanism.

Tortured soul IXFP types.

Flaky, image-conscious EXFJ types.

Eftelya

Platonically: ESFPs, ENFPs, ISFJs. XSFPs make really good friends. They just seem to get me on a deeper level. They are emotionally just as intense as me (some even more) and that makes me feel at ease with my own sensitivity. They are good listeners and deeply loyal people. I love them.

Romantically: ENFJ/ISTP/ISFP/ENTJ men. :wubbie:

:blush: I can't help but find myself gravitating toward them a lot. ISTP, ENTJ, and ISFP men have always been a weakness of mine. And IST/FP men. But ENFJ's are just one of a kind. Deep connections, intense conversations. I like the INFP/ENFJ dynamic a lot. Their personality is just so attractive. Intelligent, funny, passionate, insightful, caring, sociable─but not too much (even though introverts are more my thing)─sexy, and yet they are so secretive and complex. They can be pretty intimidating, too. Not to forget that, as an INFP girl, I sway more on the... submissive (meek, etc., you name it) side─not necessarily in a sexual way, though─and ENFJ men just naturally know how to bring out a more social, outgoing side of me. They (what would be a fitting word to use?) take lead? Take control? They know how to impress, persuade, and coax easily. I like that. I am shy, reserved, and private, so it's good to have someone make you feel comfortable and secure enough to open up and show them a vulnerable side of you. The idea of such someone seems just so intriguing. Have yet to meet a female example of this type, though. And ISFPs. But (speaking from personal experience) I've also had some ENFJs and ISTPs become rather possessive or obsessive though. Wasn't a good experience. :shrug:

Last edited:

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTJs.
They come off as cold and indifferent (and possibly assholish depending on the day) but most of them have a sweet playful side if you get close enough to them.

Estjs. I think they get way too much flack.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENFP and this angers me.
But not just any kind, there is a specific kind, and if I find them I am immediately more receptive to them.

Platonically, ISFJ, ISTJ.
They are very reliable and dependable.
I synergize the best with the ISXJs I do click with.

Oftentimes, both of us fill in the other's blind spots, so I get a strong sense of us watching each other's back.
It is as if I was blind, but now have a seeing-person to help cover me where I lack, and vice-versa.
It's potentially powerful, and something I don't really feel with other personality types, particularly the ISFJs.
ISJs are the best people to work with.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INFPs, INTPs, ENTPs, and some XSXPs.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think my soft spots are secret. ;)

Permabanned
y8ocgkn4