• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Which type do you have a secret soft-spot for?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
estjs. Cause I think I know what they are thinking, but I could never copy.

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
EXTJs. You know, I always secretly found something just plain fascinating about erm..."assertiveness". It makes me go "gaga" :D

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
All of them?

I really really like INFX men though, well INFX everyone,oh hell all the NF types I like the most.

I like the SPs alot too! They are so much fun! They sometimes land on a different side then what I have in mind but they are excellent in that way.

The healthy rational NTs are right up there with the NFs. They are what I'm not at times.

SJs I find are practical about alot of things in life! They are so nifty when put on the one on one! They see things that I dont and they are so gooey inside!!!! :D

I really really like introverts though. I know ENTP is a good match to my type but in RL I like they better as playmates and friends then in any sort of romantic relationships. In fact in RL I'm all about the INXJs and sometimes the rare ENXJ. I'm highly sensitive so all the above types that have excellent manners and personal respect for boundaries and completely swoon worthy in my book :D

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
ISTJ/ESTJ's... though they are my antithesis in manners and approach. There is still a kind of attraction i house toward's their cold and calculated personality. A twisted desire to engage in an affair with one. Highly contradicting i know, but something about strong women, is a turn on.

mszoe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Hm... this is interesting to see what other INFJs prefer and the other types prefer.

Personally, I am absolutely weak for INTJs and INTPs, because they are so full of mystery, self-confidence, brains, and usually also brawn. Dr. Lecter, Dr. Manhattan, Data, Dr. Oliver Sacks, (Dr.) Einstein, I am sooo yours!

And oh, to date an INTJ or INTP is to feel like their most special person in the world, because they will really only show their soft side to you and no one else. <3

Last edited:

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
I warned you.
*censored before an admin can look at this post*.

Last edited:

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I have a soft spot for nfp's, I feel very connected to them, even in disagreements. When I find out someone is an nfp in my real life, it's like they get a spare set of keys straight to my special place in my heart reserved for those connections.

Silly really, because badness exists in this type too, and you can't always be 100% that they won't violate your deepest values, but mostly, without fail, they never have yet.

I like other types, but I do not have a complete understanding of them, so it takes me a bit more time to hand out those keys.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP's of course. And ENTJ's. And INTJ's.

harmonyizmine

INTJs! IRL I always seem to have a cosmic chemistry with them. They always "get" me...so then I irrationally think that all INTJs everywhere will understand me and love me; and because of that I love and protect any INTJs!!!

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've said it before, but I'll say it again. ENTJs and INTJs.

FlamingMask

MBTI Type
INTp
ENFJs and INTJs. 'Cause I usually get along with INTJs and ENFJs are an enigma of sorts. Despite interacting with people all the time it seems like they don't let their true self through very often.

lorkan

MBTI Type
INFJ
INTJ's - when we hang out and basically talk about random stuff they are so damn lovable =)

ENFJ's - very good at making goals for me that excites me, extremely good to work with when they aren't to caught up in the here-and-now socialization.

INTP's - when we've cycled through your phase of Ne-Fe interactions that becomes a bit tiring I can actually start seeing a humanistic simple thoughtprocess that your Ti gives out and I can start understand what you said previously (through your Ne). Your Ti is basically very simplistic and I find your Ne complicating it but god what I like the Ti, though I have to push you to see it because it doesn't come automatically without some sort of curiousity (Ni) forcing it out of you.

ISTP's - I feel this enormous attraction and you start making me feel like I'm some sort of greater mission to accomplish and that we are a team who is unbeatable and we found out that we have the same test in music movies etc. Still we just met eachother 30 minutes ago...

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't know... Need to conduct more research on this topic. :ninja:

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
"Which type do you have a secret soft-spot for?"

Yeah. This is a huge secret that nobody knows.