User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 195

  1. #81
    Seriously Delirious Udog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None
    Posts
    5,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    It's also very boring.
    For you. It's also very boring for you.

  2. #82
    Magical BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    For you. It's also very boring for you.
    Do whatever works. I've tried to hit it off with two INFJs, after we got to really know each other the conversation just wasn't interesting anymore. That was for a relationship though, for friendship they are great.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  3. #83
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    INFP
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Maybe an ENTP, or an ENFJ. (Don't take too many of the females away from the latter. I'm seeking one.)

  4. #84
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    INFPs most compatible type is clearly INTP.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  5. #85
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    Don't you say that about every type?

  6. #86
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    INFP
    Posts
    963

    Default

    I think he/she/it does.

  7. #87
    See Right Through Me Bubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    1,037

    Default

    I think Costrin has it wrong. It's the INFPs who are the INTPs' compatible type.
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

    My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

    DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

  8. #88
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    693

    Default

    My aunt and uncle enfp/infp respectively have what seems to be a pretty great relationship. Sure they have had some downs but any two people will.

  9. #89
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Don't you say that about every type?
    Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    I think he/she/it does.
    Yes. Because it's true. Not necessarily in reverse though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    I think Costrin has it wrong. It's the INFPs who are the INTPs' compatible type.
    Actually... me n' BlackCat were talking about this. I came up with some pretty awesome rationalizations justifications excuses TRUTHFUL FACTS about this relationship.

    Basically, Fi and Fe can be complimentary. Fi is selfish and wants to be loved. Fe is selfless and wants to nurture. Dominant Fi helps bring out and aids the INTPs inferior Fe. But on the other hand, Fe can be manipulative, and Fi hates being manipulated. But inferior Fe is weak enough where that won't be a problem as often.

    Similiar with Ti and Te. Ti wants to understand, Te wants to apply. Dominant Ti brings out and aids inferior Te.

    The secondary function also supposedly is the parenting function, how people give advice, and help others and stuff. People can get stuck in tertiary temptation. So they get stuck in a TiSi/FiSi loop. The way to get out of the loop is to use your secondary function. And because INPs using Ne as a parenting function, they easily get each other out of the negative loop.

    imo
    So uh... yeah. Hope that made sense.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  10. #90
    Senior Member Chris_in_Orbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    Yes. Because it's true. Not necessarily in reverse though.



    Actually... me n' BlackCat were talking about this. I came up with some pretty awesome rationalizations justifications excuses TRUTHFUL FACTS about this relationship.

    Basically, Fi and Fe can be complimentary. Fi is selfish and wants to be loved. Fe is selfless and wants to nurture. Dominant Fi helps bring out and aids the INTPs inferior Fe. But on the other hand, Fe can be manipulative, and Fi hates being manipulated. But inferior Fe is weak enough where that won't be a problem as often.

    Similiar with Ti and Te. Ti wants to understand, Te wants to apply. Dominant Ti brings out and aids inferior Te.

    The secondary function also supposedly is the parenting function, how people give advice, and help others and stuff. People can get stuck in tertiary temptation. So they get stuck in a TiSi/FiSi loop. The way to get out of the loop is to use your secondary function. And because INPs using Ne as a parenting function, they easily get each other out of the negative loop.

    imo
    So uh... yeah. Hope that made sense.
    This just proves that, with enough effort, anything sounds good on paper.

Similar Threads

  1. If you could test drive a different type for one day...
    By Affably Evil in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 07:37 PM
  2. Could you please help me type this dude?
    By Lightyear in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 11:24 PM
  3. Do you think INFP is my correct type?
    By speculative in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 04:24 PM
  4. Could upbringing change your natural type?
    By Eiddy in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 06:56 PM
  5. [INFP] Do INFPs often question their type? Or is it just me?
    By r0wo1 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 11:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO