• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Female ENFJs vs. Male ENFJs

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
The female ones are better looking, but I admit to being biased.

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Any other ENFJs have anything to add :) ? I know there are more of you on here!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You know, Trains, last night my twin and I were watching "Out of Sight" and she says to me "That George Clooney. What an ENFJ." I could never figure the guy out but everything snapped into focus after she said that. It would seem that Desperado caught on long before I did. Why do I have such a blind spot for other ENFJs??? Do any of you do this? Can you spot yourself in a crowd?

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Nice haha, yeah I think I have the same problem as you. So far I can't type anyone I know as an ENFJ, I was hoping that was just because I am new at this stuff but maybe it is just that blind spot you are talking about obscuring my vision ^.^ . As for spotting myself in a crowd, nope, I could never do it. I would like to think I could but something tells me that I can't lol.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nice haha, yeah I think I have the same problem as you. So far I can't type anyone I know as an ENFJ, I was hoping that was just because I am new at this stuff but maybe it is just that blind spot you are talking about obscuring my vision ^.^ . As for spotting myself in a crowd, nope, I could never do it. I would like to think I could but something tells me that I can't lol.

My ENFP twin is always showing me up on type. Dratted ENFPs and their all-seeing Ne! Boooo!

We also suspect that "Mark" from Ugly Betty is an ENFJ.

I can pick out E/ISTJs, E/ISTPs, E/INTPs, E/ISFPs, E/INTJs, INFPs, and INFJs.

I find ENFs a bit problematic. I think the F throws me off, to be perfectly honest. Like squid ink.

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Squid Ink O.O Impressive.

I see what you mean about ENF's though, I feel like I am naturally drawn not to place someone as an ENF for some reason. It may be the F as you listed but I'm not really sure.

As for being able to place other types...the only one that I feel I have a definite mastery for is INTJs. I was able to place my roommate as an INTJ instantly as well as one of my classmates. Something about there sense of humor is just a dead giveaway. I'm sure I will be able to more easily spot the other types once I get more comfortable with the whole system :p. Blasted squid ink.

WieldingTheSword

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I am so glad someone else has this problem. I have an easy time typing every other type EXCEPT my own! o_O

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*bans squid ink from the ENFJ realm*

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I hope so. I've heard many expressions from the NFP/NTP girls that they'd like some more ENFJ boys around. Taco is married (to an INFP, in fact) and I wouldn't afflict anyone with him anyway (LOL!!).

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Haha awesome, Taco married to an INFP? Doesn't surprise in the least :)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Haha awesome, Taco married to an INFP? Doesn't surprise in the least :)

Oh yes. His high school sweetheart. It's obvious that she grounds him. I should show you a conversation between me and Taco sometime. Two ENFJs = the apocalypse. lol I have no idea how she puts up with him. lol I love him to pieces, but he's so Technicolor. :D

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
lol I can only imagine. Me with my ENTJ friends is pretty hilarious, I can't even begin to comprehend two ENFJs together :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For Trains:

Actual ENFJ - ENFJ conversation (male to female)

*phone rings*

ENFJ-f: Hello?

ENFJ-m: Hey!

ENFJ-f: Oh geez. Taco, what are you doing?

ENFJ-m: Nothing! Just driving through the middle of nowhere!

ENFJ-f: Why?

ENFJ-m: Because I live in Mad Maxville, New Mexico!

ENFJ-f: Yes, but where are you?

ENFJ-m: Between two little map dot towns. And I'm running out of gas!

ENFJ-f: Taco! You fool!

ENFJ-m: (sarcastically laughing) Hey, baby, I do this for kicks! What else ya gonna do out here?!

ENFJ-f: Why didn't you gas up before you left?

ENFJ-m: I was at an oil well for week and half! [high dramatic] The world does not exist!

ENFJ-f: [exasperated] Why are you calling me then? I'm by the Atlantic Ocean, remember!?

ENFJ-m: [more sarcasm] Because you're the closest human being!

ENFJ-f: Call the highway patrol!

ENFJ-m: Nah, man! I've got 10 miles to the next city! (laughing wildly) And I have 8 miles worth of gasoline left! I'm living on the edge!

ENFJ-f: What are you going to do?

ENFJ-m: Pray! ahahahaha!!

ENFJ-f: Get up some speed, dude. You'll need the velocity.

ENFJ-m: A 2 mile walk is do-able!.... Kinda.... (more laughing) My truck weighs like, 11 million pounds. I'll coast no more than 300 ft. Trust me.

ENFJ-m: 300 feet? You've done this before.

ENFJ-m: Twice! (bursts out with more raucous laughter)

ENFJ-f: Do you have a flashlight?

ENFJ-m: Heh heh, NO! I have a lighter though. I could set something on fire.

ENFJ-f: A long dark walk down a lonely deserted New Mexican highway!?

ENFJ-m: [more heavy sarcasm] C'mon! That's awesome! AHAHAH, my gas gauge is beeping at me! I'm gonna die! Do you see what happens to me when I'm shut up for a week with nothing but Robotech and Bruce Campbell DVDs?! I'm hysterical!

ENFJ-f: Taco. Hang up. Call 911.

ENFJ-m: Why!?

ENFJ-f: Because you're going to be eaten by coyotes.

*gas gauge beeping angrily*

ENFJ-m: I'm panicking now!... Oh thank GOD... a gas station... [with renewed bravado] What do you think? I can drive five more miles!! I can pass this station!

ENFJ-f: Would you shut up, you turkey!

ENFJ-m: [facetiously] Oh all right! I'll stop. But just because you said so! I was living too much on the edge for you! Salvation! -- thanks to... Uncle Willis' Country Store or whatever the hell it is!

[goes into station, comes back out]

ENFJ-m: Hey! They're giving away obnoxiously huge free dill pickles with gas up! Awesome! The dude looked kinda offended when I was like "no, no, pickle for me, thanks!"....

ENFJ-f: Why do you sound so deflated?

ENFJ-m: Because I'm going to live tonight! I'm kinda disappointed...

ENFJ-f: I'm hanging up now.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's full of gas station pickles too. What serendipity!

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
For Trains:

Actual ENFJ - ENFJ conversation (male to female)

*phone rings*

ENFJ-f: Hello?

ENFJ-m: Hey!

ENFJ-f: Oh geez. Taco, what are you doing?

ENFJ-m: Nothing! Just driving through the middle of nowhere!

ENFJ-f: Why?

ENFJ-m: Because I live in Mad Maxville, New Mexico!

ENFJ-f: Yes, but where are you?

ENFJ-m: Between two little map dot towns. And I'm running out of gas!

ENFJ-f: Taco! You fool!

ENFJ-m: (sarcastically laughing) Hey, baby, I do this for kicks! What else ya gonna do out here?!

ENFJ-f: Why didn't you gas up before you left?

ENFJ-m: I was at an oil well for week and half! [high dramatic] The world does not exist!

ENFJ-f: [exasperated] Why are you calling me then? I'm by the Atlantic Ocean, remember!?

ENFJ-m: [more sarcasm] Because you're the closest human being!

ENFJ-f: Call the highway patrol!

ENFJ-m: Nah, man! I've got 10 miles to the next city! (laughing wildly) And I have 8 miles worth of gasoline left! I'm living on the edge!

ENFJ-f: What are you going to do?

ENFJ-m: Pray! ahahahaha!!

ENFJ-f: Get up some speed, dude. You'll need the velocity.

ENFJ-m: A 2 mile walk is do-able!.... Kinda.... (more laughing) My truck weighs like, 11 million pounds. I'll coast no more than 300 ft. Trust me.

ENFJ-m: 300 feet? You've done this before.

ENFJ-m: Twice! (bursts out with more raucous laughter)

ENFJ-f: Do you have a flashlight?

ENFJ-m: Heh heh, NO! I have a lighter though. I could set something on fire.

ENFJ-f: A long dark walk down a lonely deserted New Mexican highway!?

ENFJ-m: [more heavy sarcasm] C'mon! That's awesome! AHAHAH, my gas gauge is beeping at me! I'm gonna die! Do you see what happens to me when I'm shut up for a week with nothing but Robotech and Bruce Campbell DVDs?! I'm hysterical!

ENFJ-f: Taco. Hang up. Call 911.

ENFJ-m: Why!?

ENFJ-f: Because you're going to be eaten by coyotes.

*gas gauge beeping angrily*

ENFJ-m: I'm panicking now!... Oh thank GOD... a gas station... [with renewed bravado] What do you think? I can drive five more miles!! I can pass this station!

ENFJ-f: Would you shut up, you turkey!

ENFJ-m: [facetiously] Oh all right! I'll stop. But just because you said so! I was living too much on the edge for you! Salvation! -- thanks to... Uncle Willis' Country Store or whatever the hell it is!

[goes into station, comes back out]

ENFJ-m: Hey! They're giving away obnoxiously huge free dill pickles with gas up! Awesome! The dude looked kinda offended when I was like "no, no, pickle for me, thanks!"....

ENFJ-f: Why do you sound so deflated?

ENFJ-m: Because I'm going to live tonight! I'm kinda disappointed...

ENFJ-f: I'm hanging up now.

That looks about normal to me. Nothing to see here guys move along.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL!

Good times. Good times.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sigh.
My Ti proclivities have not been satisfied by this.
I utterly feel bewildered.
Was anything clarified?

:(