User Tag List

First 6789 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I think the female ones are much sexier than the males.
    female ideal vs male ideal no contest there

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by jtanSis1 View Post
    how each acts
    ENFJ=ideally
    ENFP=randomly
    INFJ=spiritually
    INFP=heavenly
    Good point, but all NFs are Iealists, there is no doubt in my mind about that. Just in diff ways- I believe what you refer to regarding ENFJs acting Idealistic is we make plans for ourselves and for others. However, another way of saying that would be we seek to "improve the world" by changing people. So yes, we tend to preach our Ideals to others, and try desperately to imprint our ideals upon others- so maybe our Idealism is more apparent in interpersonal interactions- but I don't know that ENFJs are the most "ideal" of the NFs.

It really depends on how you choose to define "ideal."

For example, William Shakespeare, INFP, acted idealistically in his writing. He even created new words. And he changed the world for centuries to come. Through people, but indeed indirectly. I think that is very idealistic.

MBTI
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I think the female ones are much sexier than the males.
    LIEZ AND SLANDER!!!
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Afkan View Post
    Good point, but all NFs are Iealists, there is no doubt in my mind about that. Just in diff ways- I believe what you refer to regarding ENFJs acting Idealistic is we make plans for ourselves and for others. However, another way of saying that would be we seek to "improve the world" by changing people. So yes, we tend to preach our Ideals to others, and try desperately to imprint our ideals upon others- so maybe our Idealism is more apparent in interpersonal interactions- but I don't know that ENFJs are the most "ideal" of the NFs.

It really depends on how you choose to define "ideal."

For example, William Shakespeare, INFP, acted idealistically in his writing. He even created new words. And he changed the world for centuries to come. Through people, but indeed indirectly. I think that is very idealistic.
    I mean that ENFJ's try to live by what is considered ideal by society

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by jtanSis1 View Post
    I mean that ENFJ's try to live by what is considered ideal by society
    Ahhhhh... I see. I can agree with that.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

If you want to see a male and a female ENFJ in the same social environment, I recommend bittorrenting the first week of Big Brother 11. Braden (ENFJ male) was ousted first week. The ESTP and ENTJ, who were in power, nominated him because of his "social game". They feared the kind of threat a player like him could pose later on. Braden was also prone to saying all kinds of wacky things to entertain the other houseguests.

Anyway, two house guests are nominated each week and then on "eviction night", the house votes to get rid of one or the other. For the past few seasons they've done this live and as a result had each contestant give a speech for why they should stay. His speech basically said, "If you guys keep me we'll have fun and you guys are awesome."

The other person, Lydia, also an ENFJ, is basically Pink Piranha, rebellious to a fault. (Not to imply that Pink has these negative qualities but for sake of explaining Lydia's character.) She was nominated first week along with a non-ENFJ contestant because of her unique character. Afterwards, she whored herself to those in power telling them how much she liked them and that she'd have their backs because she "likes being around them." She then proceeded to give them massages and throw Braden and another contestant under the bus, when those with control considered taking her "off the chopping block".

Afterwards, the ENTJ decided to start trouble by hinting to Braden that Lydia threw him and his teammates under the bus (He did this so B would cause havok and get himself thrown out.) Then when B confronted her she denied everything and it escalated and he called her a bitch and threw a drink in someone's face that tried to stand up for her.

Then she started guilt tripping all those people associated with him. "Are you gonna be associated with someone like that?" After that didn't bring people to her side, she told one girl that she didn't feel like they were tight because the girl didn't cry when she (L) got nominated but she (the girl) did for Braden. How fucking emotionally manipulative is that?

The only thing that makes me question either of their types is that I find Braden to be somewhat less emotive than what I would consider a normal ENFJ. I know that my face lights up with emotion. Still, it could be due to a different upbringing that taught that emotional expression by guys is bad.
    "... you think deeply about stuff [that] nobody cares about and hardly anybody can understand you." ~ Peguy talking about Ni users. So true.

MBTI
    ENFJ

man vs woman?

duh man wins if its a fight 9.8 times outta 10.

if its a cook off, well the best chefs in the world are men too.

if its a complain-off. women win hands down bar none.

if its solve a problem. man wins.

man.

yeaaaaaaaaaaa

MBTI
    ENFP

Hmmmm... I would have to say that Female ENFJ's are more charming than the males... I can charm ANYONE into doing anything ((I don't though)). But, i can literally see the change in someone when i am doing a certain something or laughing and cracking jokes; and even just being myself... I can see it in their faces and body language... I've literally had many of my male friends tell me "You know Brooklyn, even if someone doesn't like you... some how... they end up liking you anyway".... It's crazy. Maybe that is why some people deem us ENFJ's as "manipulative"... It could be manipulation if used in the wrong way. That's why an unhealty ENFJ is a huge threat, you know?

What i will say about being a female ENFJ is that many other male personalities seem a little threatened by our Bluntness and our ability to stand our ground in whatever we are doing... and our immunity to their "manly charm"... I constantly clash with a male ISTJ i know.. and it is because he is so used to women conforming to him or playing the "damsile in distress" role.... PUH-LEASE!!! Or maybe that's just me ((He-He))
    "I Guess ii KiLLa-Kill Em.. I Guess ii AM the Villian.... I Park on the Curb, i'm on the Owner of the Buildin" NM

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by CocoB View Post
    Hmmmm... I would have to say that Female ENFJ's are more charming than the males... I can charm ANYONE into doing anything ((I don't though)). But, i can literally see the change in someone when i am doing a certain something or laughing and cracking jokes; and even just being myself... I can see it in their faces and body language... I've literally had many of my male friends tell me "You know Brooklyn, even if someone doesn't like you... some how... they end up liking you anyway".... It's crazy. Maybe that is why some people deem us ENFJ's as "manipulative"... It could be manipulation if used in the wrong way. That's why an unhealty ENFJ is a huge threat, you know?

What i will say about being a female ENFJ is that many other male personalities seem a little threatened by our Bluntness and our ability to stand our ground in whatever we are doing... and our immunity to their "manly charm"... I constantly clash with a male ISTJ i know.. and it is because he is so used to women conforming to him or playing the "damsile in distress" role.... PUH-LEASE!!! Or maybe that's just me ((He-He))
    ENFJ = evasive action

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    ENFJ = evasive action
    And, just what is that suppose to mean? I take it... you think i evaded the question?
    "I Guess ii KiLLa-Kill Em.. I Guess ii AM the Villian.... I Park on the Curb, i'm on the Owner of the Buildin" NM