User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ

Just let her realize you don't really care about her rigidness. If you are morally superior you don't have to get upset about it. Are we talking forced socialization here?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I dont know really but thanks for your input. I guess my wisdom is just to young to be shared, I am still missing a lot of things, like to understand the Feelers view on life.

I am hoping to come one day to the point, when those things dont bug you, but you have got an explanation at hand. Nowadays its more like a hunch of what is wrong or an intuition that connects dots and turns out negative in comparison.

I value your insights and I am glad that I have you. I dont take the things I have for granted and to face the facts I wouldnt know where I were now, if it werent for people who actually know that funding art museums with taxes is important.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

heart on fire

I am confused. Is this about some strange women in chat or about a GF?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Basically this is about understanding. If I start ramblings I only want to find consensus, so I can think that I am not mad. That's all. Everything beyond that I think is too private to be shared.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

They just voted in the "DO ISFJ act selfishly" thread that they do. See that is the consensus I need. Not because I feel better afterwards because I said something that does make other people feel worse, but because I said something that made me feel better !

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Basically this is about understanding. If I start ramblings I only want to find consensus, so I can think that I am not mad. That's all. Everything beyond that I think is too private to be shared.
    I dig.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Ok thanks

MBTI
    INFJ

What were they being rigid on you about?
    Nothing really that's the story
    Sometimes, We think its truly nothing but its really "something". One thing that can turn a persons world upsidedown, to another, would just seem totally stupid and they gett the impressions that their overracting.. Which this could most definetly be the case, in overracting to nothing. But just as you want her to be openminded about other perspectives, you must be openminded in her respons to "why" shes rigid. I encourage you to ask her why shes the way she is and what you could possibly do to help make it better. Most people dont' ask or tell how things can be better and therefore they hold alot of bitter and resentful feelings inside.
    "People often Find out the truth, when its too late!!!"

Introverted (I) 78.79% Intuitive (N) 61.54% Feeling (F) 65.85% Judging (J) 60.53%

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Thank you that was really nice

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    EIE None

Dissed in a chat room hey? Usually people are in those chat rooms just to let off steam, and what's said isn't an accurate description of who they are. If they are unhappy, then someone simply needs to meet them where they are at in life. Throwing a bridle on them and trying to steer them in a positive direction, is usually met with little success. I suggest patience and caution before listening to irishstallion819's advice. If you can sense some form of unhappiness and rigidity, define. What is the character of it? How is it expressed? Where does the hatred towards you, seemingly come from? What has or hasn't been said, on all sides? What is their upbringing? Are their any impartial objective witnesses to corroborate what you see and feel?

Entropie, if you could give me a play by play of this rigid behaviour, I'd be happy to "life coach" you through some possible ways of coping. So far I really can't answer authoritatively on this form of rigidity. Is it stubborness, border lining on insanity, in the form of doing the same wrong thing, expecting a different result, over and over again, where no one is getting anywhere and things need to change? Or is it, a rigidity of simply being set in ones ways, and unopen to any response? If so, define. I need a context to make the leap from the hatred to unhappiness to rigidity.

My hands are tied with this one.