User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

wait, what if, like, the pool party sounds fun, but you, like, just want to watch every one and participate every once in a while? *raises eyebrow* and who's bringing the booze?
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

^ The last one in
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by briochick View Post
    wait, what if, like, the pool party sounds fun, but you, like, just want to watch every one and participate every once in a while? *raises eyebrow* and who's bringing the booze?
    ...Who the hell needs booze when surrounded by fellow ENFPs?!
    That's just crazy-talk.

(But alcohol...can be fun )

MBTI
    yupp

boozw I can bring booze tell me what yu want.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

*counts off on fingers* I have sake, soju, vodka, wiskey, and rum. You want beer some'un else will haf'ta bring it.

(the alcohol is so us i/xNFPs can shuck off that last bit of shyness and act like ENFPs)
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by FantailedWall View Post
    (No one answered my plea for me to allow our crazy 'S' cousins along, so you know what? Screw you guys, I'm bringin' my ESFPs in the trunk!)
    Whoops...I was too busy stripping and jumping in the pool to answer your question. Hell yes you can bring some ESFPs. You don't even have to stick 'em in the trunk.

Umm...so you want to sit there and watch everyone else getting naked in the pool?

*counts off on fingers* I have sake, soju, vodka, wiskey, and rum. You want beer some'un else will haf'ta bring it.
    Well, I usually bring at least a 6-pack of my own 'cause I'm a beer snob. I don't drink that much, so I don't want some crappy Bud Light/Coors Light when I do. I'll take care of some of the other..umm...party favors too.

(the alcohol is so us i/xNFPs can shuck off that last bit of shyness and act like ENFPs)
    Lol - you guys will need it. I just let the ESFPs in the party too, so we're gonna drive you introverts crazy with all that noise and energy.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

whoohoo scattershot...i think we'll get along just fine.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Well, this thread confirms my being an ENFP, even though some people have suggested otherwise *grin*

Quote Originally Posted by scattershot View Post

- To just be flat-out weird and hyper and not have to deal with anyone's reaction to it. This is the one I'm most curious about because it isn't talked about very much. Do any other ENFPs do this? Seems like "alone time" is associated with sitting quietly in your room, but my alone time can be driving fast and singly badly along with my radio or taking an impulsive weekend trip to Vegas.
    Couldn't have put it better. This is actually the reason I'm sometimes perceived as an INFP. I try to behave so much in social situations that I appear timid apparently. Then I retreat, go home, and have my boyfriend roll his eyes at me while I bounce of the walls and talk his ears off, tossing out one crazy idea at the time, singing loudly, having a mreow-contest with my cats and what not. The only social event where I feel completely ok with letting out my E fully is when we go to a dance club or karaoke-bar and I can scream along to the music and dance my heart out.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    yupp

*takes top of head off takes out brain puts in on a table closes head pour drink downs it takes off clothes and jumps in the pool*
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    having a mreow-contest with my cats
    Good to know I'm not the only one who does that.

I try to behave so much in social situations that I appear timid apparently.
    Me too, especially at work. I had one boss who said I was too quiet and lacked confidence. I almost busted up laughing right in his face, then remembered I wasn't supposed to be a cocky badass at work and stopped myself.