• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Animals & MBTI (A thread brought to you via 'an attempt to satiate boredom')

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I dislike people who have cats, I consider them as personal offenders, consciously sabotaging my health and wellbeing.

Then you would be right, we are definately out to get you. We, cat owners of the world, have united in a campaign to destroy Nihilen's health and wellbeing.
signmuahaha.gif

Question > Is it working yet?

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
No, I avoid cat-people. They carry the disease with them wherever they wander. I cannot afford to take such risks.

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
I dislike people who have cats, I consider them as personal offenders, consciously sabotaging my health and wellbeing.

:D I have two.

100_0095.jpg

will let anyone do anything to him but may bite without warning or reason. Loves to talk when no one wants to listen. Is terrified of bigger things and eats all smaller things.
100_0024.jpg

loves peace and quiet, very regal, will beat anything he thinks questions his authority. Worries when his "charges" (ie. the people of the house) are away. Hates my sarcasm and teasing.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
For some reason I was about to reconsider. It's that manipulative avatar of yours and those suggestive wicked winks.
But I came back to my senses; no, hell no!

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
:dry:nihilen, you are a meany-head.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
For some reason I was about to reconsider. It's that manipulative avatar of yours and those suggestive wicked winks.
But I came back to my senses; no, hell no!

It's ok, it wasn't like you had a choice in the matter, that would be what the chains are for. ;)

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
I thought it sounded sort of fun, apart from the infecting part. The avatar made it seem even more so :)

lol, i think her avitar makes everything she proposes seem more...interesting.

FantailedWall

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
4w5
Here's the little bugger whose insane ways started the thread.

(This is when he's just a puppy - I have been too lazy as of yet to take a recent photo. He's much bigger these days....and more wolf-like :) )

Check out them crazy eyes.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
In general:

Cats - INFP
Dogs - ESFP

That's all I got.

FantailedWall

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
4w5
In general:

Cats - INFP
Dogs - ESFP

That's all I got.

I'll respectfully disagree ;)

Most of the Cats I know are too emotionally independent/regal/borderline arrogant to be INFPs.
And dogs temperaments are vary quite substantially - according to breed, upbringing and...well, the individual mutt.

...Mayhap I'm taking this too seriously, considering I made a very blatant disclaimer at the beginner that this thread was not to be taken as such?