User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Animals & MBTI (A thread brought to you via 'an attempt to satiate boredom')

Quote Originally Posted by Apollanaut View Post
    ESFJ -Due to the fact that she recognises a clear social hierarchy.
    Also, she's well-dressed.

Senior Mugwump Array Apollanaut's Avatar
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by sciski View Post
    Also, she's well-dressed.
    That settles it!
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

My 3 cats: ISFP, INTJ and ENFP. I haven't thought about this before what are you talking about. My mum (ISTP) has some trouble relating to ENFP Ridley but that's the way it goes I suppose.

half-nut member Array briochick's Avatar
    ;) sx

I think parakeets and parrots and cockatoos are all either infp or enfp.

I was watching this thing on animal planet about this parakeet and how, when left entirely alone and/or mistreated it will molt itself bald. And then it showed the parakeet later with a new owner who was kind and gentle and didn't mind the poor little bird's quirkyness and gave him time to be free (to fly about the house) and play with colorful beads and gave it affection and two other bird friends and it was completely happy and...feathered.

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

the beautiful cat in my avatar, milti, is an 11-year-old infj. over the years, she has shown, quite consistently, infj behaviour.

- she talks and talks, and even complains a whole lot, but only to the people she's close to (which is just our family).
    - she just barely tolerates the attentions of less well-known people (if at all), and it takes months and months for my friends to get to know her.
    - she adores my dad (he is her 'mommy') and can tell when his car is coming down the street from inside the house. when he's away for a few days, she goes into hiding.
    - she loves to hide. she runs away to hide under beds, etc. when visitors come, and she loves to sit on some elevated area and watch the world below her.
    - she is intensely curious about everything. she wants to know what we are eating, what we are reading, why we press the buttons of the phone, why we stare at the tv for so long, what's behind that bookshelf, etc.
    - she has a silly game she loves to play. when the lights go off, she zooms out from under a bed and jumps at my ankles when she sees them walk past her. it's her little joke and it's NOT FUNNY. she ALWAYS does this when it's dark, and it's always MY ankles!!!
    - she has a strong routine. every few months she has a new favourite perch and does not appreciate being chased away from it.
    - she is the most fussy eater i have ever seen. she learnt all her eating habits from me, apparently, but eats a lot more junk food than i would ever dare to.
    - she DEMANDS goodies from people. she will even dare to scratch a stranger if she thinks that person is eating something nice and not sharing it with her.
    - she is very sweet out of the blue, however. she loves a soft lap and will sit on the soft lap of a person she knows is harmless, and purr happily for hours.
    - she is very worried when things change - when we fall ill, leave home for a long time, etc. she will then stand worriedly outside the door for hours (if the person has left home) or go inside and do a thorough search of the room. if there is an ill person in the room, she crawls under the blanket to keep them company.
    - she watches animal planet with great interest. she loves "lyndal's lifeline" - i think she finds lyndal's voice soothing.
    - when someone riles her up, she will take out her anger on the person she can bully the easiest, which is usually either me or my dad.
    - she does exactly what she likes, even if she has to do it on the sly. she has very strong opinions on most things and nothing will change her mind. for instance, she and my mother (also an infj) have a mutual dislike for each other, but no matter how much my mother tries to scare her away from the dining table, she will creep back onto it when no one is watching, and then stare defiantly at my mother.
    ... and so many more.
    her daughter, micro, was totally opposite, a baby esfp!! the cutest little creature on the planet with one of the nicest temperaments! she tolerated anything from anyone, hardly bothered with grooming more than once a day, and was a little explorer, her travels taking her far from the comforts of home. she always came back to mommy for company though, until the day she ran away and died..
    I 78% N 62% F 62% P 67%

Do you want to see the Indian sun?
    It's shining into my green eyes,
    Dappling my fur a patchy brown,
    Brightening up my spotty white.

Quote Originally Posted by milti girl View Post
    the beautiful cat in my avatar, milti, is an 11-year-old infj. over the years, she has shown, quite consistently, infj behaviour.
    What a lovely cat, and such pretty colouring

Banned Array

I'm allergic to cats, they're all ESFJ in my book.

Have you ever started typing animals (whether consciously or not)?
    I'm way ahead of all of you. :P If I had to type my cats... hmnn...

Spouling (Female) = ISTJ
    Favourite Activity: Grooming.
    Weakness: LOVES to be petted by a selected few.
    Demands: A clean place to pee.
    Hates: New cats.

Little Boy (Male) = ENFJ
    Favourite Activity: Conversation.
    Weakness: Feather balls.
    Demands: Harmony.
    Hates: Having his tail pulled.

Sophie (Female) = INTX
    Favourite Activity: Expressing her opinion.
    Weakness: Conspiracy theories.
    Demands: Respect.
    Hates: The idea of being hurt.

Minnie (Female) = ESFP
    Favourite Activity: OMG FOOD!!
    Weakness: OMG FOOD!!
    Demands: FOOD.
    Hates: Being confined in small places.

Mystery (Female) = ESTP
    Favourite Activity: Playing. This cat is ADHD, I swear.
    Weakness: Toys.
    Demands: Something to do. (Or else she causes trouble.)
    Hates: People forcing cuddles on her.

Yes, I admit it, I'm a crazy cat lady.
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

12 and a half weeks Array BerberElla's Avatar

Aww what cute cats.

I'm crap at the whole typing thing, I can only say one of my cats is an E, one is an I, and the puppy is more E and F than I can handle at times lol.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

Banned Array

I dislike people who have cats, I consider them as personal offenders, consciously sabotaging my health and wellbeing.