User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

As an ENTP, I usually find people of these types to be so insightful and caring. It's impossible to not love them,
    I don't know many of either type though..
    I easily relate to INFPs. INFJs tend to be more serious and driven than I am but they usually have a good sense of humor too.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I'm guessing they have some stuff in common...

MBTI
    INF~
    Enneagram
    4 w5

Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    While INFPs give more ideas, INFJs help add more depth to the ideas. Where INFJs become closed-minded, INFPs open them up. When INFPs get too rigid about their morals, INFJs help them to see the other sides of the issue. When INFJs get too single-minded, INFPs make us consider other possibilities. They are some things that INFJs get uptight about that INFPs help INFJ to relax and vice versa. For example, I get really uptight about being judged and the possibility of failing and then my INFP mom is sensitive about about the "appropriateness" of things. It's like a balancing act.
    Ooo, I really like what you said. It makes sense to what I have experienced. I am an infj mom and my 15 year old daughter is an infp. We have this special "dance" with each other. And what you said about infj's going into depth with an idea that an infp may have brought to light, I think is one reason why we can fuel and inspire each other. I also resently (1 1/2 years) began a relationship with an infp and it has been like no other I have experienced.
    Really good thoughts I'm glad I read your post.
    Out beyond idea's of rightdoing and wrongdoing, there is a field, I'll meet you there. ~Rumi

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

While INFPs give more ideas, INFJs help add more depth to the ideas. Where INFJs become closed-minded, INFPs open them up. When INFPs get too rigid about their morals, INFJs help them to see the other sides of the issue. When INFJs get too single-minded, INFPs make us consider other possibilities. They are some things that INFJs get uptight about that INFPs help INFJ to relax and vice versa. For example, I get really uptight about being judged and the possibility of failing and then my INFP mom is sensitive about about the "appropriateness" of things. It's like a balancing act.
    This is what me and my INFJ best friend do all the time. Exactly this.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

While INFPs give more ideas, INFJs help add more depth to the ideas. Where INFJs become closed-minded, INFPs open them up. When INFPs get too rigid about their morals, INFJs help them to see the other sides of the issue. When INFJs get too single-minded, INFPs make us consider other possibilities. They are some things that INFJs get uptight about that INFPs help INFJ to relax and vice versa.
    Bullseye.
    INFJ
    4w5

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

One of my closer friends is an INFP. I think it's because we're both introverted intuitive feelers, and I've always liked perceivers even though I'm not one. I like people who are open-minded and INFPs from my experience usually are and are easy to befriend and work with.

Sniffles

That sounds a lot like me and my ENFP friend.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

INFP makes me feel like we're Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire. Everything's suddenly light and sparkley. INFJ world can be so bleak. It's nice to walk on air sometimes.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    INFP makes me feel like we're Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire. Everything's suddenly light and sparkley. INFJ world can be so bleak. It's nice to walk on air sometimes.
    And we INFPs love to get grounded, too. It's win-win.