I often read that ENFPs who want to grow should "develop their Introverted Feeling"
For example, the following quote comes from Personalitypage.com:
Sounds great.ENFPs who have developed their Introverted Feeling to the extent that they apply judgement to all of their perceptions will enjoy these very special gifts:
· They will have the ability to follow through on projects they’ve begun.
· They will be less gullible and malleable, and generally more able to discern between “good” and “bad”, rather than accepting everything without question.
· They may be highly artistic.
· They will have the ability to focus and concentrate deeply on tasks. This enhanced ability to think and process information internally will make them more capable on many levels.
· They will balance out their desire to meet new people and have new experiences with the desire to put their understanding to use in some way.
· They will find more meaning and purpose in their lives.
But my question is : "HOW do I develop my Introverted Feeling?"
I'm not getting it.