User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    It's easier to explain that way. Judging functions assess, and Perceiving functions gather. It's hard to argue against J=Output and P=Input.

Not on the whole. ESxPs are unconcerned with output compared with ISxJs.
    Yeh, I only know an isolated group of types that are similar to mine. You are right ESxPs do a lot of organising things and stuff. Which is very different to ENFPs who tend to go with the flow more. I thought that was the N/S difference though and living in the here and now.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Pfft. The only way talking to someone is going to produce the sentence "I use Ni mostly" from a supposed INFJs lips is if they feel they fit the INFJ description, and have internalized the prescribed function order usually listed after the description. It doesn't mean that they do actually use Ni mostly.

The ones I know irl don't know their function order though, and decisiveness and philosophizing seems to come ahead of being emotional. They have the same tendency as ENFPs in that sense. The emotional is there but less ever present than with INFPs or ENFJs.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Glycerine

I've analyzed the situation over a long period of time, with mountains ofability, and come to a different conclusion. Let's compare the INFP and the INFJ, briefly.

Premises:o
    J=preference for output; P=preference for input
    N=Input; F=Output

Conclusion:
    INFJ=Preference for F; INFP=Preference for N

Now, this is fairly abstract, but I invite you to consider what each item means when applying the model to real individuals.
    I know I am Dom Ni because I spend hours in my head making connections between things and processing things and I use Feeling and Sensing to verify my ideas. The thing is I only verbalize my ideas to a select few so Feeling is how come off to world. From what you are saying, i would be INFP. haha, I drive most INFP's nuts because my intuition is always going and making connections. If only you could go inside an INFJ mind, you would truly know.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post

The ones I know irl don't know their function order though, and decisiveness seems to come ahead of being emotional. They have the same tendency as ENFPs in that sense. The emotional is there but less ever present than with INFPs or ENFJs.
    Decisiveness ahead of anything else only points to their being an extroverted judger (judger...made up word).
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    I know I am Dom Ni because I spend hours in my head making connections between things and processing things and I use Feeling and Sensing to verify my ideas. The thing is I only verbalize my ideas to a select few so Feeling is how come off to world. From what you are saying, i would be INFP. haha, I drive most INFP's nuts because my intuition is always going and making connections. If only you could go inside an INFJ mind, you would truly know.
    It amuses me greatly that you're using an almost identical argument to claim Ni dominance that some INTPs use to claim Ti dominance.

No one has any idea what they're talking about.

Glycerine

It amuses me greatly that you're using an almost identical argument to claim Ni dominance that some INTPs use to claim Ti dominance.

No one has any idea what they're talking about.
    I think we are going to have to agree to disagree. If it tells you anything my views tend to align more w/ Evan and Mlittrell.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    I think we are going to have to agree to disagree. If it tells you anything my views tend to align more w/ Evan and Mlittrell.
    That makes sense.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

@Elfboy Hey, look what I found. I'm going to read it now

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Interesting…

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Lol, one of the bigger derails of a thread, Id say.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”