• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] How can I "develop my Introverted Feeling"?

Standuble

You have just used Fi my dear Qwan. You determined the thread to be of sufficient worth for some criteria or another to drag out from the abyss. Listen carefully for the inner voice and your skills with Fi will increaee.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It amuses me greatly that you're using an almost identical argument to claim Ni dominance that some INTPs use to claim Ti dominance.

No one has any idea what they're talking about.

/forum

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5

Oh! Oh! This:

tumblr_mpcjb3nyTI1qzprlbo4_500.png

S

Stansmith

You have just used Fi my dear Qwan. You determined the thread to be of sufficient worth for some criteria or another to drag out from the abyss. Listen carefully for the inner voice and your skills with Fi will increaee.

How do you separate your Fi-inner voice from anxiety/insecurity? Because the latter "voice" tells me to avoid pretty much everything.

momoness

Learn philosophy. Examine the meaning of life and ask yourself why you're here. Pair your Fi with Ne or else you'll drown in misery.