User Tag List

First 5678 Last

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

INFJs can be funny, but they only get really hilarious when they stop caring about others feelings.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj

uhhhh no....
    Enneagram 9w1 sp/so
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INFJ

Yeah, usually that would be the humor would go against our "Moral" way of doing things..
    "People often Find out the truth, when its too late!!!"

Introverted (I) 78.79% Intuitive (N) 61.54% Feeling (F) 65.85% Judging (J) 60.53%

Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    INFJs can be funny, but they only get really hilarious when they stop caring about others feelings.
    It's actually kind off sad that I get the INTPs to truly laugh when I'm feeling pissed off or annoyed.. And unintentionally to boot.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I make my INTP brother laugh when I'm mocking people - real people, or fictional characters - on tv.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

I make my INTP brother laugh when I'm mocking people - real people, or fictional characters - on tv.
    The majority of my mocking is usually in some weird accent ("Och, ye brainless bastrrdt!") - I'm learning that S-es usually don't even listen to your tone, just the words, so a lot of my humor is taken seriously.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

INFP girl here.

My INFJ best friend is one of the people I feel most comfortable and myself around, so naturally, it creates a great environment for humor. When I'm around my other close friends (ESFJ and ISTJ) I usually think a bit first about what I'm going to say and try to make it something they'll enjoy for humor purposes.

But around my INFJ, I TOTALLY let lose. I love the freedom I have with her. We have I would say almost the exact same humor, and there is no one I would rather spend an afternoon at the mall with cracking jokes about all of our random observations. We both make comments about the things around us, and we totally play off of each other. The best part is when one of us says something that wasn't even meant to be funny, and the other person just finds some humor in it. I never laugh nearly as much with anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by cascademn View Post
    OMG, me too!

He's such a quiet kid till he sees Big Sis makin' wisecracks. He laughs so hard, he curls into a ball to keep from pissing himself.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    I've found that INTPs laugh most of all when that happens. And it only happens if we feel comfortable/safe enough to do it.

Doesn't happen often, but when it does...!
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    I've found that INTPs laugh most of all when that happens. And it only happens if we feel comfortable/safe enough to do it.
    They insult someone out of the blue and it's hilarious.

I'm like "frick girl you just tore him up!"

It's interesting how the guys are more serious about this sort of thing. If making a light hearted joke is against your moral values it makes you a pretty boring person.