User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

all my infj friend has to do is laugh... because he laughs at almost everything (with people he is comfortable with).. and it's hilarious. although, i sometimes have to ask what was funny after the laughing stops.
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

LII

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Ideally I'll be the woman

MBTI
    infj

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    I'm pretty un-funny. My ENTP brother, while making a list of funniest people he knows, said this about me: "Furthermore, the person who I would consider my favorite person in the world (my brother) is totally not funny at all."

I'm really not. And I have this habit of taking everyone else's jokes literally.

Ha. I'm told I'm quite funny, which is nice. That said, there are few things I find more attractive than someone being that literal. Well done, mate.
    "They all work really hard everyday and they're dissatisfied. I mean, I can be dissatisfied without hardly working at all."
    - Wonderfalls

MBTI
    INFJ

all my infj friend has to do is laugh... because he laughs at almost everything (with people he is comfortable with).. and it's hilarious. although, i sometimes have to ask what was funny after the laughing stops.
    This is so me!! I think because in my mind, laughter is a form of an ice breaker.. I tend to be a serious person and my humor isn't exactly "popular" type humor.. So, laughing is a good way in getting on peoples good side and having something to talk about.
    "People often Find out the truth, when its too late!!!"

Introverted (I) 78.79% Intuitive (N) 61.54% Feeling (F) 65.85% Judging (J) 60.53%

MBTI
    INFJ

Playful irony is a hobby of mine... :P I'm not a loud, laugh-at-everything type of person, but it depends on the company I'm in. With friends my humour is often sarcastic, one-liners, that kind of thing, but with family I'm very much for laughing out loud with no regrets since I feel more confident with family.

Only friends think I'm funny though, lol. Strangers tend to think I have no sense of humour which is totally untrue.

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I trip over my own words a lot, which usually riles up a few laughs from my friends. I have a tendency to switch words in a sentence [i.e. -an example a friend of mine said that was hilarious to envision, as I can't think of any of my own at the moment-- "A car shit on my bird." The bolded words being in the wrong places...].

I can be pretty goofy sometimes, too. Especially around the younger members of my family. Younger cousins and my brothers- I'll generally cut loose and do strange accents and voices. Sometimes I cut in with intentional innuendos [Today at work, a co-worker was messing with a trash-can I was attempting to clean out and I told him to "Quit molesting my can." My supervisor about died laughing. ]

Then there is the unintentional laugh- when I do something stupid, have a sensotard moment, or am just trapped in a day full of clumsiness.
    Don't hate me because you're beautiful.
    4w5

http://www.mangabullet.com/visitme/ImaginAries.png

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by StoryOfMyLife View Post
    I trip over my own words a lot, which usually riles up a few laughs from my friends. I have a tendency to switch words in a sentence [i.e. -an example a friend of mine said that was hilarious to envision, as I can't think of any of my own at the moment-- "A car shit on my bird." The bolded words being in the wrong places...].
    LOL! I do this quite a lot as well! I tend to trip over my words a lot when I am excited and trying to explain something very fast, and my friends find this very funny.

MBTI
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    How do you entertain others?

One INFJ I know just appears to be herself without doing anything, but occasionally will produce amusing moments by being clumsy etc. She's constantly laughing at other peoples jokes.
    OMG you just reminded me of this INFj friend I used to have. Somehow he would do, say the clumsiest and so out left field shit that me and my other friends couldn't help but burst laughing out loud at his stuff. The funny thing is that he was completely serious about the things he said and believed. Thanks for bringng back memories.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus View Post
    LOL! I do this quite a lot as well! I tend to trip over my words a lot when I am excited and trying to explain something very fast, and my friends find this very funny.
    Yeah! That's usually when I screw up my speech. When I'm super angry, excited, or just moving my mouth faster than it can process the words I'm thinking. It ends in hilarity or humility, usually.
    Don't hate me because you're beautiful.
    4w5

http://www.mangabullet.com/visitme/ImaginAries.png

MBTI
    Infx

Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    Somehow he would do, say the clumsiest and so out left field shit that me and my other friends couldn't help but burst laughing out loud at his stuff. The funny thing is that he was completely serious about the things he said and believed. Thanks for bringing back memories.
    ^ This, the sensotard moments, horrible puns, occasional one-liners. My biggest problem with humor is that my best wit comes out at the expense of others, be it just teasing, or when I'm angry and tapping into that biting sarcasm we're imfamous for. >< Which of course my values keep me from using most of the time, or make me feel awful for when it slips.
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

MBTI
    INFJ

I wear a serious expression on my face much of the time, but if met with absurd moments others seem to miss completely, I'll lose it. I'll see something on the train that makes me burst into a loud, raucous, wail of laughter and I have no shame in laughing for a long time, especially when no one else gets the joke.