User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I'm damn funny. Somebody else said that about me, so I'll take it. I'm good with the occasional dry one-liner, and if I'm very relaxed, I'm goofy-silly, clownish. Pretty much only family or people I've known for years see that side. I can't tell a joke to save my life but the way I tell it is so bad, it makes people laugh, so sometimes I try, figuring I will get a laugh either way. But people think I'm funniest when I rant. I rant when my sense of absurdity is overflowing so I lay the situation out and point out all the absurdities in detail, and it makes people fall down laughing.

ETA: I've been complimented on my speaking voice, too -- low and melodious. I laugh too loud, though.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    But people think I'm funniest when I rant. I rant when my sense of absurdity is overflowing so I lay the situation out and point out all the absurdities in detail, and it makes people fall down laughing.
    I do this as well. It's scary how similar we INFJs seem to be around humour.
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Apollanaut View Post
    I do this as well. It's scary how similar we INFJs seem to be around humour.
    Yeah, that's about the only humor I can produce.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

On a broader note, I have wondered this a lot, but are Ps in general more prone to goof off then Js? it'd be nice if I knew, I always get caught there when typing people.

As for INFJs, I don't think they are a more performing type, but every type has a little bit of entertainment in it.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

I am the funniest person in the world. I just crack myself up more so then any other human being on the planet. Hubby is the second funniest.

Apparently I am at my funniest when I talk about what goes on in my head!
    I am great at making one liners and am very goofy and silly. I like every kind of comedy and participate in it. I even like it when people explain jokes- it just thrills me!

From laughing at doody to intelligent sarcasm man- humor is one of my top five all time personal values!
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

My most popular video on YouTube:

YouTube - The Most Useless Vlog -- "Happy Song by Liam Lynch"

I don't understand the popularity, myself. But, I'm certainly not complaining. It's a little over 2 years old. I've since lost some weight and hair, lost the glasses, and moved into a new apartment.
    INFJ
    4w5

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

LOLdudeWTF!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w?

Quote Originally Posted by MrME View Post
    My most popular video on YouTube:

YouTube - The Most Useless Vlog -- "Happy Song by Liam Lynch"

I don't understand the popularity, myself. But, I'm certainly not complaining. It's a little over 2 years old. I've since lost some weight and hair, lost the glasses, and moved into a new apartment.

I LOVE IT!
    "...Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand..." (the Skin Horse)

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

lol that's a good thread. It really seems that the bottle of humor has been passed by my mutual INFJ friend aswell . I really never noticed it, but its true. So humor is a thing that does make communication more easy and we got communications problems from the beginning.

But emotionally I never missed it and I only started to think about it recently. Our way of communicating is far stretched, reaches widely out and humor is no tool needed for the communication to work.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by kmclaughlin View Post
    I LOVE IT!
    FREAKIN HILARIOUS!!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison