First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by cascademn View Post
    I sometimes think it must be amusing for the other person, because I'm so quiet, but my laughs can be rather loud, and I'm not self-conscious with my laughing or anything.
    INFJs have an almost lyrical and melodic laugh. It's usually surprisingly loud and genuine, and it fills a room.

Other observations:

Banter. They always have a comeback.

Often under the radar. Oftentimes I get the feeling they are testing for connections by seeing who really gets what their humor is about.

One INFJ I knew was very sarcastic. Not mean, mind you, but her humor was very dry. The way to her heart was to be Bill Murray.

Another INFJ I knew was very sharp and intelligent, but had perpetual blond moments (to the point where I wonder if she played them up a bit). She would say just the silliest things, such as "Hey Udog, how far do you live from your home?", and then laugh uncontrollably when everyone starts joking with her about it.

MBTI
    INF~
    Enneagram
    4 w5

Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    How do you entertain others?

One INFJ I know just appears to be herself without doing anything, but occasionally will produce amusing moments by being clumsy etc. She's constantly laughing at other peoples jokes.

I like this thread. I think a lot of times I laugh at everyone’s jokes because I see some layers of humor in them. It may be the joke is funny as the person meant; it may be funny to hear that particular person tell a certain joke. It may remind me of something that was funny in the past or I might feel like the person simply looks funny telling the joke...there's always something to laugh about...we are all funny creatures!
    Out beyond idea's of rightdoing and wrongdoing, there is a field, I'll meet you there. ~Rumi

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

INFJs and being funny looking
    Yes, this.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Often under the radar. Oftentimes I get the feeling they are testing for connections by seeing who really gets what their humor is about.

One INFJ I knew was very sarcastic. Not mean, mind you, but her humor was very dry. The way to her heart was to be Bill Murray.

!!!!
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

I'm really enjoying this thread. Humour is a lifesaver for me: absolutely the best way to cope when life becomes sub-optimal.

Even my Tarot deck has a sense of humour. I'm developing a nasty head cold today, and I was feeling particularly death-like when I drew a card this morning. The card was, of course, "Death"! I'm not sure what my family must have made of the slightly hysterical shriek of laughter that followed.....
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

My INFJ ex made some of the best jokes.. Most of the times- it was an impersonation or something he saw that was funny on Comedy Central.

Actually, the *way* he told his jokes was much funnier than watching the actual joke itself. Pretty hilarious. He had some mad skillz!!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    How do you entertain others?

One INFJ I know just appears to be herself without doing anything, but occasionally will produce amusing moments by being clumsy etc. She's constantly laughing at other peoples jokes.
    I don't really entertain others on purpose usually. Sometimes I come up with something really funny on accident, but if I try, I usually do a terrible job at humor.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj

INFJs have an almost lyrical and melodic laugh. It's usually surprisingly loud and genuine, and it fills a room.
    I definitely have that. Even when I'm just talking, it's quite apparent, with my natural intonations and such.

I enjoy and can utilize lots of different styles of humor, though when I'm being funny myself, I never plan on it. I laugh at myself a lot too.
    Enneagram 9w1 sp/so
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w?

I think of myself as being highly entertaining when in familiar company. Not in a telling jokes kind of way (I suck at that) but just some of the shit that comes out of my mouth. I can laugh at myself so hard sometimes. I have the worst puns too! I use humor to get past tough times and to lighten the mood when it gets too serious and gloomy.

I was visiting my mother in the hospital this weekend and I was all dressed up in the hospital garb doing the robot and just being silly in general. I love that I can make my family laugh. It's about the only thing that brings me and my siblings together. I'm the 3rd out of 4 kids and they do not get along with each other but they all get along with me. I am the common denominator.
    "...Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand..." (the Skin Horse)

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Yeah, I think that's me. Same with speaking voice (erm..speaking voice isn't loud, but is melodious).

I'm reminded of one time, maybe 8 years ago, when I was doing some internet dating (eek) and I first talked with someone on the phone. He commented after the conversation that he had been surprised that my voice was so melodic...that based on my writing, he'd expected it to be lower-pitched and more serious/school-teacherish.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ